PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting read on Peyton

Status
Not open for further replies.
FLuck Peyton, his brother and his father too...sorry.
Screw Manning (all of them), I don't have a clue why anyone would wish Peyton or Ellie well - I know I don't.

and its the pats who are always accused of not disclosing injuries but the colts with harrison and manning now are showing 'quiet strength'
Funny isn't it. Admittedly teams don't have to be forthcoming with injury status now but Harrison was Questionable against us Week 9 last year - um . . . BULLSH!T.

Screw Manning (all of them), I don't have a clue why anyone would wish Peyton or Ellie well - I know I don't.
I guess they have this thing called "maturity" which apparently you are not in possession of. Maybe they realize this is only a football game and not something worthy of wishing ill will on others?
Those are my two guesses anyway.

If Manning misses week 1 I doubt the Colts will miss a beat, I think half the people on this board could QB the Colts to a victory over the Bears. However, it gets interesting after that with games against Jax, Minny, and Houston. I can't see a Sorgi-led Colts team beating any of those 3 without the defense coming up huge and I think it's a safe bet that Jax and Minny will run all over the Colts D.

I guess they have this thing called "maturity" which apparently you are not in possession of. Maybe they realize this is only a football game and not something worthy of wishing ill will on others?

Seriously, you should probably find another pastime to follow. If football isn't worth hating someone over, nothing is.

To be frank (and I wouldn't normally say this), the Mannings are hicks and frauds of the worst sort, and pretty well represent the part of the country I wish would sink into the ocean permanently. So I can't wish for enough bad things happen to them.

Seriously, you should probably find another pastime to follow. If football isn't worth hating someone over, nothing is.

To be frank (and I wouldn't normally say this), the Mannings are hicks and frauds of the worst sort, and pretty well represent the part of the country I wish would sink into the ocean permanently. So I can't wish for enough bad things happen to them.
For low intelligent people it's great to hate over, I agree. It distracts from their crappy lives.
The mannings may be hicks, but they're definitely not frauds. Who has been the quarterback your team has lost to the last two times? I think their last name begins with M and ends with anning. If they're frauds, that means your team lost to frauds. What does that say about the pats? Think about it, but not too hard.

Last edited:

While I personally don't wish injury to anyone either, expecting a lot of sympathy from Pat's fans for Manning is also asking a bit much.

Take a quick stroll through any thread on a Colts boards regarding Brady and his foot injury. If you want to see a rabid fan base just screaming for someone to end Brady's season by snapping his ankle, you don't have to go far.

For low intelligent people it's great to hate over, I agree. It distracts from their crappy lives.
I'm not low intelligence, not do I have a crappy life. I just don't like the Mannings.

The mannings may be hicks, but they're definitely not frauds. Who has been the quarterback your team has lost to the last two times? I think their last name begins with M and ends with anning. If they're frauds, that means your team lost to frauds. What does that say about the pats? Think about it, but not too hard.

Obviously, that the Pats were defrauded out of victories they should have earned.

Yes they are from the South and have accents, but they don't sit around chewing tobacco while playing banjos. They play for other teams and are annoying and that is why you should hate them. Good Lord. I don't want to sink into the ocean, i paid for the NFL Sunday ticket and i don't want my dish underwater. Seymour would be pissed also if his mom's house got ruined.
But I hate the Mannings.

Yes they are from the South and have accents, but they don't sit around chewing tobacco while playing banjos. They play for other teams and are annoying and that is why you should hate them. Good Lord. I don't want to sink into the ocean, i paid for the NFL Sunday ticket and i don't want my dish underwater. Seymour would be pissed also if his mom's house got ruined.
But I hate the Mannings.

I'm not talking about stuff like banjo playing stereotypes, I'm talking about core values and that phony, condescending "southern hospitality" that Brett Favre is the king of. Although I'm willing to bet at least one of the Manning boys hung a confederate flag in his bedroom growing up at one point or another. Still, all that is trumped by the fact that Fivehead Manning is in every friggin' commercial under the sun, which is the prime reason I hate him - even more than the fact that he's the quarterback for the Dolts.

Can you imagine if both Brady and Manning missed large chunks or the entire season?

That would totally suck for all involved. I really look forward to the Indy games and I'm not ready for this rivalry to die yet. Give me as many more years as you can with both players on top.

I mean frauds as people, not players. Though those games you speak of were hardly lost because of the quarterback play of the opposing teams. Unless Justin Tuck and Michael Strahan are secretly Mannings.

Also, it's utterly hilarious that you're willing to be smarmy and condescending on a messageboard, but it's clearly taboo to hate a football player on another team. Chew on that one for a while, cupcake.

I mean frauds as people, not players. Though those games you speak of were hardly lost because of the quarterback play of the opposing teams. Unless Justin Tuck and Michael Strahan are secretly Mannings.

Also, it's utterly hilarious that you're willing to be smarmy and condescending on a messageboard, but it's clearly taboo to hate a football player on another team. Chew on that one for a while, cupcake.
I'm not hoping you get injured, and I'm not wishing you physical harm. My conscience is clear.

Hope he makes it back at 100% asap. I want the Pats to win it again, and win against the best competition that the league has to offer. I hate the Mannings as much as the next Pats fan, but that's no reason to want to see them injured. Anyone who's hoping that the injury gets worse is barely better than the idiots on other team boards hoping that someone blows Brady's knee out.

Last edited:

ROFL, I'm not even going to touch that, except to say that you seriously need to reevaluate your priorities in life.

ROFL, I'm not even going to touch that, except to say that you seriously need to reevaluate your priorities in life.

That statement was hardly serious, but I guess your sarcasm meter is broken. I wouldn't be going around telling others to re-evaluate their priorities in life, though. We have enough sanctimonious types running around as it is.

Who is starting this crap? I would like to punch them. I know people who have seen Manning in the last week and he is FINE. He has no limp but is still in physical therapy. He has been at practice doing walk throughs and working his way back for week 1. It's up to him I hear to start week 1 if he feels he is ready.
I almost feel people want him to be worse than he is just to have a reason to panic and yes some are fellow Colts fans. Pathetic rumor ville makes me sick. And you guys should not even bother posting about this crap either. Peyton's main problem was the infection and getting rid of it. That took weeks. And not thats gone. While he was infected he was not able to go anywhere.
God I can't wait till the season starts. I guess Favre news out Manning rumors in.

Last edited:
maybe he can miss a couple of weeks to start the regular season. gives the pats a boost and a better chance of home field advantage in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back