PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting Point from Czarnecki

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep hearing that, but can anyone clarify this??

Point aside, I stopped reading at this point:

"There is no question New England has the game's No. 1 offense. Tom Brady and Randy Moss and that spread offense just keep scoring and winning. But I wonder when Bill Belichick calls 30 consecutive pass plays if he realizes that it could be snowing in January during the playoffs. Anybody remember the Tuck Game? Raiders owner Al Davis is still moaning about that loss, but what I remember is the snowstorm. You couldn't see Adam Vinatieri's game-winning kick on TV because it was snowing so hard."

Ok, so how do you explain that Brady threw for 312 yards on 32-of-52 passing? No TD's, but you could also argue that Brady is considerably better right now, and his receiving corp is the best in the league. I can understand the idea of a balanced offense and with any other team I'd agree. But Brady is so good at setting up the pass WITH the pass that it's almost unfair. You throw a few screens, you throw some short dump offs...then one pump fake and you hit Moss down the sideline. And yes, he can do it in the snow, he's already proven that with a much more average offense.

Sorry, no comment on your post but greatly admire your creative signature!

Just saw the movie, especially that particular scene, a couple of times during the weekend. Man, it was GOOD!!

Just saw the movie, especially that particular scene, a couple of times during the weekend. Man, it was GOOD!!

I can't take credit for it...Lloyd Christmas deserves it for a fantastic start to what was a very entertaining thread a month ago.

That said, I'm happy he did, I love re-reading it every few days...puts a smile on my face every time, and leading up to this weeks game it's particularily fitting.

He points to the Snow Game as an example of why they'll need a running game. Does he realize that Brady threw 52 passes in that game? Maybe that's why they're throwing it like this, just in case there are 6 inches of powder on the field in January and they have to put it up 52 times!

You too chould get a Lloyd_Christmas signature signature for Christmas this year. Act NOW!

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=65555&page=1

Here's another funny gem from that thread:
Absudly Metro said:
BB (as Borat): He is my neighbor Tonyushuktan Dungyiagby. He is pain in my a**holes. I get a good defense, he must get a good defense. I get a Lomabrdi, he must get a Lombardi. I get a 4th Lombardi, he cannot afford. Great success!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back