PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting...Pats Selling tickets to camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the evening practice they have every year for the Foxboro residents and season ticket holders inside the stadium. I think Mrs. B has a tailgate before it, too.

It was held on August 2nd last year:

http://patriotworld.com/Patriots/TrainingCamp/TC2005.htm

Mrs B. said:
Tonight's practice was closed to he public and was for Foxboro residents and season ticket holders only. It took place in the stadium bowl with the guys in full pads. It followed the same routine as all of the other practices but John Rook was on the PA explaining what each period was about. It was good for people who aren't familiar with the routine to see what happens at camp.

It doesn't look like they're actually selling tickets to it. More like a reminder for those who can go to it.

(Actually, it says tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10. Since STH's already have them and Foxboro residents already have some other way of getting in, this may be just for Extra Points card members. Probably a number/code it required.)

Last edited:
There has been one night for season ticket holders for the last few years...this one seems a bit earlier than others..time wise..But this is not new at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look For Patriots Training Camp In Stadium Practice Tickets

Additional Information:

This event is limited to Patriots Season Ticket Holders, Waiting List Members, Foxboro Residents and Patriots Extra Points Members. Season Ticket Holders already have a ticket to the event in their Season Ticket booklet and DO NOT NEED TO LOG ON.

Parking for this event is free and lots open to the public at 4:30 PM. Fans may enter the stadium via the Bank of America or West gate beginning at 5:00 PM. Concession stands inside the stadium will be open and some items will be offered at a special discounted rate.

Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons. Please check back for availability.

Tickets may not be on sale yet.

Tickets may not be available at this time. More tickets may become available later.

Tickets may not be available online just hours before an event occurs.

On rare occasions, tickets may only be available at ticket outlets or the box office.

Has anyone received their season tix yet? I'm getting antsy.

So....... can anybody buy these tickets if they have the Patriots extra points cards?

i might sell my 4 if i cant make it... PM if you want them

Patjew said:
Has anyone received their season tix yet? I'm getting antsy.

I got mine two weeks ago, there was a thread about them here. They usually send them out over a 2 or 3 week period, but it may be time for you to call them,

AH if i have the card where do i get the password?

Last edited by a moderator:
fgssand said:
I got mine two weeks ago, there was a thread about them here. They usually send them out over a 2 or 3 week period, but it may be time for you to call them,
Thanks, I will.

Chris said:
AH if i have the card where do i get the password?
You needed a special offer code to be sent to you. I didnt get one either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back