PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting non-Pats cuts thread (merged X2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kc releases Pollard

Kc released Pollard.:p

Re: Kc releases Pollard

double post

Last edited:

Tyree, Pollard gone in one day.

Today we take care of all family business.

Watch the Jets pick him up.

Please god. If you are there and listening. Please get this POS out of football and selling tires. Let him soon be the answer to a trivia question.

"Who was the d-bag, who dirty-hit the GOAT QB and ruined the season before he won his 4th SB?"

Jamon Meredith axed by Packers.

(Maybe that's why we didn't pick him in the second round!)

LB Rocky Boiman was released. 6-4 236, eight years. 73 tackles in final 11 games last year. Veteran SOLB candidate.

Rookie LB Marcus Freeman - 6-1 240, very fast. Some developmental potential at ILB - could replace Tyrone McKenzie.
What TYrone do in the 45 minutes total he was on the practice field that needs replacing? :confused:

I saw that two TEs were cut Mulligan from Maine who was on the Titans and Bear Pascoe from the Niners...both of whom many thought the Pats would draft...Just found that interesting..

I liked Pascoe going into the draft-thought he'd make a good blocking TE as a late round pick for the Pats.

Kicker Matt Stover ... one of those players who seemed like they would play forever.

Kyle Eckel ... would have been nice to see this guy make a team somewhere.

Last edited:
Wow, how about the Packers waiving QB Brian Brohm? Their 2nd-round draft pick last year (38 picks before O'Connell) and at the time the pundit wisdom was that Green Bay got a steal on this 1st-round-value guy, while Chicago was idiotic to pass him over for RB Matt Forte.

Only the Patriots waste high picks on quarterbacks.

I really wish you people would follow the templates!

Bernard Pollard was cut. Suprising...

Packers cut Anthony Smith.

Wasn't Smith the Steelers safety who was talking trash about the Pats, then got absolutely abused by Brady?

Heh, Tyree, Pollard, and Smith cut in the same day. Today is Schadenfreude day.

Wasn't Smith the Steelers safety who was talking trash about the Pats, then got absolutely abused by Brady?

Heh, Tyree, Pollard, and Smith cut in the same day. Today is Schadenfreude day.

I thought it was Ryan Clark who was the one running his mouth.. Maybe it was both.. *shrug* don't know.

I thought it was Ryan Clark who was the one running his mouth.. Maybe it was both.. *shrug* don't know.

It was that smith kid for sure.

Dallas - CB Mike Mickens - Wonder if he'd like to join NE's PSquad?

KC - LB Zach Thomas - Time to retire.

If I'm another team in the AFC East I sign Pollard just to see if I can throw some bad mojo Tom Brady's way twice a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back