Welcome to PatsFans.com

Interesting NFL cut: Quentin Moses cut by Cards

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by FreeTedWilliams, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FreeTedWilliams

    FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2005
    Messages:
    5,346
    Likes Received:
    64
    Ratings:
    +163 / 31 / -3

    #75 Jersey

    From KFFL:
    Cardinals | Moses released
    Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:47:03 -0700

    The Sports Network reports the Arizona Cardinals released DL Quentin Moses Tuesday, Oct. 16. Moses was released to make room on the roster for QB Tim Hasselbeck.

    This guy was a beast at Georgia, I don't know what happened to him since, but could be an interesting LB project for the pratice squad.
  2. BelichickFan

    BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2004
    Messages:
    31,580
    Likes Received:
    187
    Ratings:
    +450 / 10 / -11

    #24 Jersey

    He's been cut by the Raiders and Cardinals which kind of tells you something. It's too bad because he's talented and is said to be smart and a hard worker - but something must be missing.
  3. AndyJohnson

    AndyJohnson PatsFans.com Veteran PatsFans.com Supporter

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2004
    Messages:
    22,823
    Likes Received:
    153
    Ratings:
    +600 / 20 / -14

    Cut by 2 teams in a month and a half after being a 3rd(?) round pick means there are issues with this guy.
    Talent is 5% of the equation in the NFL. This guy clearly has that 5% but there must be HUGE issues somewhere in the other 95%/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page

unset ($sidebar_block_show); ?>