PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting Curren tidbit - NO Brady NO Banner Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhodyPatriot

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Very interesting take from Tom at the end of his piece.

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/robert-kraft-makes-an-unappealing-deflategate-decision

Kraft could very well face another symbolic decision in early September. If Tom Brady’s suspension holds, Kraft will have to choose: Go along with the league’s opening pomp and circumstance and allow the Patriots’ Super Bowl win to be celebrated, thereby pissing off his fans anew, or hold back until Brady's back on the field and piss off Park Avenue and his fellow owners.

How sweet would that be.

Last edited:
Well we got a pretty good sense of where Bob stands. He's all about the 32.

Very interesting take from Tom at the end of his piece.

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/robert-kraft-makes-an-unappealing-deflategate-decision

Kraft could very well face another symbolic decision in early September. If Tom Brady’s suspension holds, Kraft will have to choose: Go along with the league’s opening pomp and circumstance and allow the Patriots’ Super Bowl win to be celebrated, thereby pissing off his fans anew, or hold back until Brady's back on the field and piss off Park Avenue and his fellow owners.

How sweet would that be.

Kraft will piss on Brady is asked to by The 32

RK n RG will stand together with the F-ing banner before game #1. They can both burn in hell.
How BEAUTIFUL would it be for Patriot fans to be given an opportunity to express themselves directly to the happy couple.

How BEAUTIFUL would it be for Patriot fans to be given an opportunity to express themselves directly to the happy couple.

I have more respect for RG. He is just the guy they pay 40M$ to say the crap the owners can't. RK is the owner of the NEP and he is a coward and a turncoat.

Come on, Krafty is puppet, he can't speak without Goodells hand up his butt. He will raise the flag in an empty stadium, with piped in cheers and proper camera angles.
He is only following orders!

If this happens and if Bob chooses to celebrate without Tom, I would like to see the stadium turn their backs on both.

There isn't a chance in hell Kraft would pass up his big moment on National TV. That said, for "the good of the 32" I have a feeling Roger will find a way to have Brady on the field for the game.

well, a picture is worth 1000 words ...upload_2015-5-20_18-58-47.png

"Pissing off his fans anew"

It really doesn't matter now. The fans that are capable of quitting the game already have. (Myself included- I'll probably keep posting here as it's like a support group now. ROFL)

If people aren't already mad enough to quit- one more twist of the knife won't change it.

From that POV it really doesn't matter. And that's why the banner will fly with or without Tom. There's literally no consequence. Krafty knows that. (Hell, he doesn't even care when there ARE obvious consequences, apparently.)

I'll still go to opening night if Brady isn't playing (wearing my NoBradyNoBanner shirt, which I encourage you all to order, the proceeds go to Best Buddies) because I think it will be one of the most awkward and bizarre open-nights ever. I'm sure the crowd will have some awesome chants going on in the background drowning out whatever the network is trying to broadcast. It's going to be a total embarrassment for the Patriots and the NFL if they try to raise the banner without him.

I'm pissed about this already because I already know what he's going to do (as do we all). Kraft is probably praying for the suspension to go away just to avoid this.

I hope somebody sets that banner on fire. They can make a new one when Brady returns.

If Kraft exits his bubble opening night he will probably be wildly confused. "Roger said everyone would forget this, why does everyone hate me."

In conclusion, I would like to add one thing I haven't mentioned yet today. **** Kraft

Should be #KraftthereNoBanner

Fans at game #1 should just linger out by concessions (but spending no $$$ to enrich Krafty) until after the banner ceremony.....Then after.......storm to their seats chanting WE WANT BRADY.

As far as the 4 game ban for TB, it is my understanding that suspended players are not allowed in the stadium on game day. Maybe Caving Krafty will kneel before his hug-buddy and ask for special permission that allows TB to celebrate pregame with his teammates. That would put TB in an uncomfortable position....a dammed if you do dammed if you don't scenario.
If I was TB......I would have Agent Yee make the call to Krafty and request a revised contract that pays him fair market.....not a penny less. Krafty will cave because that's what he does. From here on out, Caving Krafty better be kissing TB's ass ......24/7

I'm pissed about this already because I already know what he's going to do (as do we all). Kraft is probably praying for the suspension to go away just to avoid this.
Well praying might work since he avoided the obvious method of actually getting behind Brady and fighting for the truth to prevail and the right thing to happen.
But, you know, its gone on a long time, so its best for the Patriots to just end it and take the loss.
Remarkable approach from the owner of Championship football team.

Fans cant leave it in krafts hands ! No one enters the stadium ! OR enter at halftime

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes