PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting concept for an additional league by Pat Kirwan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they need to at least investigate THIS idea...but FOUR teams..so teams play each other...THAT is needed..2 teams playing ONLY one team..not good..4 minimum.!!!!!
THAT would also mean in places like London..where there is a bit of interest..one could have two games...Friday and then Saturday..while in other locations could have two places...so double UP when u could spread out when unsure..THAt would be 16 games... and that would be GREAT to bring the product to at least a dozen places....THAT is how REAL globalization will happen..by making a REAl effort. Sime things will need to be worked out...I could care less if the games were on weird times here..ut's ALL about outreach to other countries NOT home here..maybe a replay could be aired on Saturday or Sunday as well as live IF the time is odd. I would think this would make sense...no?? AT least invesyigate and give this a shot!! interesting that Goodell and company could not come up with a bright idea like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back