PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I got this from benmaller.com.Its the Cheifs GM talking about Ty Law

In the search for veteran help at cornerback, Ty Law is on the Chiefs radar screen but not on the balance sheet -- at least not yet. "Without dancing all around it, it all gets down to the money," GM Carl Peterson said. "So far, Ty Law has commanded a great deal of money that he's not worth, quite frankly. When he gets to the point when he says, 'I'll play for a little bit less ...' then we can come together."

Thats hes not worth?That would piss me off...But seeing TY is only motivated by money maybe it does not bother him as long as they pony up.

Wow, there are a lot of teams willing to overpay for big name, star players, so the fact that teams are flat out laughing in Law's face shows how ridiculous his demands are.

He's only played for 2 teams, right? Pats and Jests? How much did the Jets pay?

SuperPatriot33 said:
I got this from benmaller.com.Its the Cheifs GM talking about Ty Law

In the search for veteran help at cornerback, Ty Law is on the Chiefs radar screen but not on the balance sheet -- at least not yet. "Without dancing all around it, it all gets down to the money," GM Carl Peterson said. "So far, Ty Law has commanded a great deal of money that he's not worth, quite frankly. When he gets to the point when he says, 'I'll play for a little bit less ...' then we can come together."

Thats hes not worth?That would piss me off...But seeing TY is only motivated by money maybe it does not bother him as long as they pony up.

Good scoop my friend.

I took the liberty of double checking since I don't know from Benmaller, but it seems a very legit quote.

http://www.cjonline.com/stories/050606/kca_peterson.shtml

That's the Topeka Kansas paper, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes