Interesting Bet on Tonite's game..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
My bro in law lives outside St. Paul and is a huge Minnesota fan. We have been bantering back and forth about a decent wager tonite, originally thought of a bottle of wine, but in this day and age might be hard to ship liquids.But after several conversations we settled on the following:

Whoever wins buys a t-shirt of the winning team, it then gets sent to the looser. The person from the loosing team has to wear it all day on Thanksgiving day, pictures to be taken in the presence of the Turkey and posted via e-mail.

Was in Wal Mart yesterday and saw some really gross tye dye NE Pats t-shirts, think this will be my first purchase in the AM. Should be in the mail by noon.

GJAJ15 said:
My bro in law lives outside St. Paul and is a huge Minnesota fan. We have been bantering back and forth about a decent wager tonite, originally thought of a bottle of wine, but in this day and age might be hard to ship liquids.But after several conversations we settled on the following:

Whoever wins buys a t-shirt of the winning team, it then gets sent to the looser. The person from the loosing team has to wear it all day on Thanksgiving day, pictures to be taken in the presence of the Turkey and posted via e-mail.

Was in Wal Mart yesterday and saw some really gross tye dye NE Pats t-shirts, think this will be my first purchase in the AM. Should be in the mail by noon.
if he loses, he should pay for the damn shirt. but i like the idea. Especially if it's a very crappy shirt.

jeffd said:
You are one evil bastard.... I like it!

Yeah, I'm thinking I should withdraw the suggestion for the sake of the other family members. I wouldn't care to sit through Thanksgiving dinner with my brother-in-law stuffed into one of those.

That is tremendous.

I have a bet with a Colts friend of mine. If the Pats advance farther than the Colts in the playoffs, he gets his photo in a Pats jersey, holding a sign that states that I am his daddy. If the Colts advance farther, I do the same.

If the Pats win the Super Bowl, he is going to the bar in a dress. If the Colts win, I will go to the bar in a dress.

Betting against the Colts in the playoffs=easiest win there ever is.

I also stand to get a considerable amount of alcohol when the Pats beat Chicago next month from a Bear fan.

My Raider people here in Oakland have lost bets with me for the last 3 years. I have them wear a pair of bright blue Patriots fleece gloves with the fingers cut off so they can still work all day. The bet is usually for a weeks worth of wear. But I tend to shorten the pain, by letting them buy me 3 games to glory.

They stopped betting with me this year.

Holy Diver said:
My Raider people here in Oakland have lost bets with me for the last 3 years. I have them wear a pair of bright blue Patriots fleece gloves with the fingers cut off so they can still work all day. The bet is usually for a weeks worth of wear. But I tend to shorten the pain, by letting them buy me 3 games to glory.

They stopped betting with me this year.
Isn't that like taking candy from a baby? I mean, what kind of bet can you make with a Raiders fan these days? Well, yesterday was special for them. Only thing I'd be afraid of is losing and having to wear one of those completely freaked Raider fan costumes. :eek:

patchick said:
You know, it's not just about the design on the shirt. It's about the fit:

www.badpatsshirt1.notlong.com

Did not think of the pink angle, that opens a whole bunch of possibilities.. a sick mind is terrible to waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back