PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

interesting albeit biased matchups to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
LT Levi Jones vs. Pats DL Richard Seymour

The Bengals didn’t block him very often the last time they played (he knocked Palmer out for the season with a knee shot), but who does? Next to Denver corner Champ Bailey, he’s the second-highest paid defensive player in the league.

HUH?????

I dont understand this statement. Richard Seymour knocked out Palmer?

Um.... no he didnt.

SeanBruschi54 said:
HUH?????

Um.... no he didnt.
Are they thinking of something from the 2004 game?

SVN said:
on bengals.com
http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=5548

i personally like such analysis even though it maybe biased ...unlike some of our media guys who say "how are they going to cover xyz?? who is going to be receiver ??" etc etc

Okay, so how are they going to cover xyz then? It's hard for the media to tell you how they are going to do something that they can't do. When you figure it out, please share it because I am dying to know how Chad Scott and Hank Poteat match up with the Bengals receivers.

SeanBruschi54 said:
HUH?????

Um.... no he didnt.

And he's the second highest paid defensive player in the league?? What??? Is that accurate?

Last edited:
I'm Ron Borges? said:
Okay, so how are they going to cover xyz then? It's hard for the media to tell you how they are going to do something that they can't do. When you figure it out, please share it because I am dying to know how Chad Scott and Hank Poteat match up with the Bengals receivers.
relax buddy..i just stated my opinion that i like articles like these which mention some analysis..i didnt want the media to tell me how someone can be covered..an article like this is suffice.. please understand what i said...i said i like such articles INSTEAD OF media constantly harping who is going to cover xyz , i didnt ask the media for that information...chill out..

SVN said:
relax buddy..i just stated my opinion that i like articles like these which mention some analysis..i didnt want the media to tell me how someone can be covered..an article like this is suffice.. please understand what i said...i said i like such articles INSTEAD OF media constantly harping who is going to cover xyz , i didnt ask the media for that information...chill out..

Oh dont worry about Ron, thats his deal here on patsfan. To be the idiot in the messageboards that Borges is on air.

I'm Ron Borges? said:

I'm dying to know how Samuel and Gay matchup against the colts receivers... oh wait, nm

Brownfan80 said:
And he's the second highest paid defensive player in the league?? What??? Is that accurate?
He is the second highest paid.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Are they thinking of something from the 2004 game?

That's my guess. Palmer's 2004 season ended with a knee injury in the third quarter of the Pats game. We technically played each other in 2005, but that was the preseason.

mongoloido said:
That's my guess. Palmer's 2004 season ended with a knee injury in the third quarter of the Pats game. We technically played each other in 2005, but that was the preseason.
I remember Kitna finished the game, but that was before I made DirecTV rich.

Hell, my matchup thread was better than that. Brady vs Palmer?????:eek:

I didn't know that they were on the field at the same time. So, does Brady play DB when Palmer is QB and Palmer DB when Brady is QB. Yup,that's a hell of a matchup.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back