PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Insufferable Crybabies (Felger/Mazz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have no competition.

If you want a Patriot fix who else is talking Patrots for a couple hours every day (at least during the season)?

Negative attention is often better than no attention.
I wouldn't say they have no competition ... they have competition for sports listeners.

However they have no competition attracting the fellowship of the miserable ... they get all of those morons.

They also get many of the Patriots hating and Red Sox hating Yankee fans, that's what they get in addition to those who live just to complain about something ... anything ... like some in the game day threads for example.

I heard them claim Tony Maz was the #1 sports jock in Boston. I don't know if they polled 12 people in the North End on that, but Tony never had an original thought in his life.
He's like your feisty little brother that your friends like to keep around so that they can punch him every now and then.

Benz is a cheap, knock off version of Mike Salk. He cut his nose off to spite his face yesterday and today with all his Spygate blabber, using that idiot who wrote the completely discredited "How They Did It" garbage. Remember the Red Chinese "scientist" he cited as proof the Pats had secret decoders working during the game? Preposterous idiocy on a level only attained by Salk on our airwaves...EVER.

Buh bye Benz....run back to Primonti's and choke on a 10,000 calorie sandwich you sub-mongoloidal turd.
Yes, Benz is a completely biased and warped piece of garbage. I heard his litttle rant trying to draw comparisons with "spygate" to the Sandusky/Penn St. atrocity.

In what fu#Kn world do you correlate breaking an obscure and vague rule in a football game to the cover up of a SERIAL CHILD RAPIST? What kind of person besides a blindly obsessed bi-polar a-hole would think those 2 situations remotely compareable?

Unauthorized video taping in front of 70,000 witnesses is now on the same level as trapping and raping 13 year old boys in an empty shower room. Thanks for clueing all us in Benz. I don't know what kind of disconnect from reality this guy is suffering from but it made my stomach turn how he tried to downplay such an atrocity and act of evil in such a dismissive manner.

His lack of empathy for the victims by even suggesting this is on any level parallel with video taping suggests only one thing concerning Mr. Benz-He's a narcissistic sociopath. I would conclude that anyone who could displays this type of opinion and think that he's ferverantly correct in his summation as being borderline dangerous.

I implore you Christian and Lou. Take this idiot out to the parking lot and knock the stupid out of him.

Why. WEEI believes Patriot want to that twerps little Steeler fan sh.t on the Patriots every day is beyond me but I have turned that show off until he us gone, and the way they will listen us if thousands and thousands do the same,

Turn it off and lat them know why, it is all you can do.

Todays nugget from felger and high pitch tony was that, apparently, every opponent the pats have beaten has "pooped down their pants" and they pretty much discredited the wins vs cin and buf becuase both teams just "gave" the ball away. Par for the course for these two dbags. Pats win, discredit the opponent, pats lose pile on and talk bradys window and decline, bad drafts, and belichick the gm...wash, rinse, repeat for 16 weeks every season....

they had another great show today......had Perillo on

they make educational and entertaining radio seem so easy......thats the hallmark of the greats

they had another great show today......had Perillo on

they make educational and entertaining radio seem so easy......thats the hallmark of the greats

They also make looking like a D bag very easy as well

Benz is a cheap, knock off version of Mike Salk. He cut his nose off to spite his face yesterday and today with all his Spygate blabber, using that idiot who wrote the completely discredited "How They Did It" garbage. Remember the Red Chinese "scientist" he cited as proof the Pats had secret decoders working during the game? Preposterous idiocy on a level only attained by Salk on our airwaves...EVER.

Buh bye Benz....run back to Primonti's and choke on a 10,000 calorie sandwich you sub-mongoloidal turd.
Caught wind of that today ... Benz is a disgruntled Steeler fan ... and he will now pay for that ... By Benz.

I read these threads to chuckle at the chuckle heads that actually waste their lives listening to these morons and then quixotically post here to whine about it

Gave up totally on Boston sports talk years ago & its been great

I have more nose hairs than Quixote so I'll wine all I want..*hic*

I read these threads to chuckle at the chuckle heads that actually waste their lives listening to these morons and then quixotically post here to whine about it

Gave up totally on Boston sports talk years ago & its been great

Same here. Don't miss it at all. I don't post much here but I read nearly everything. I'm pretty certain I get better information here than from sports talk radio,

plus there's the cutting edge comedy...and let's not forget the "Beat This Dead Horse Into A Parallel Dimension" threads that routinely pop up.

The need for feigned "nontroversy" is greater than the need for reliable information...

I am listening the least amount of time that I ever have...

The only show I find listenable is "Toucher and Rich" in the morning, perhaps it is because of my aversion to D&C or maybe because they admit they do not know all...

The only time I hear any of their show is when I'm riding the city bus. The driver listens to it constantly. He's one of those that no matter how well the Patriots play, he'll find something wrong with the win. He's listened to those morons so long that it's like he's suffering from Stockholm Syndrom.

I can tune it out for the short time I'm on the bus, but Lord help those who have to stay on for the south end loop. :)

PatsFans reminds me of the Howard Stern Movie...Private Parts

"Fans of the Felger and Maz Show listen an average of 43 minutes per day.
Haters listen an average of 67 minutes.
Most common reasons for listening:
1) 'the cap is crap',
2) 'the Pats are all about the deal'
3) 'Ponies Mike....a roster full of ponies'

I listen to WEEI when driving ... I like the interviews and disregard most of the fluff.

Refuse to listen to 98.5 .... the fellowship of the miserable as I call them.

PatsFans reminds me of the Howard Stern Movie...Private Parts

"Fans of the Felger and Maz Show listen an average of 43 minutes per day.
Haters listen an average of 67 minutes.
Most common reasons for listening:
1) 'the cap is crap',
2) 'the Pats are all about the deal'
3) 'Ponies Mike....a roster full of ponies'
If there is any justice in the world of radio, Vulger and Spazz will soon have " jumped the shark" as surely as Stern has.

If there is any justice in the world of radio, Vulger and Spazz will soon have " jumped the shark" as surely as Stern has.
If jumping the Shark means cashing $80 mill /year checks from Sirius and $15 mill/yr from Americas Got Talent.......bring on the sharks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes