PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Insufferable Crybabies (Felger/Mazz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomdomb

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I cannot listen to Felger/Mazz anymore. What a bunch of babies. They are crying their eyes out because Collinsworth/Michaels absolutely railroaded the local media last night during the broadcast of the game. I was so glad to hear some rational broadcasters. It was refreshing.

I used to be able to take Felger but I tuned whiney Mazz out a long time ago. Listening to the Mazzhole talk football is a total waste of time.

They were wrong. They can't admit it. Is there a little tension between the coaches and Brady? Maybe, but not like they are depicting. Has Belichick had some suspect draft classes? Sure, but contending for a title every year isn't so bad.

It took a little time to get the O-line figured out and get the offense back on track, but they looked good last night. If it had been a nail-biter and the Pats squeaked out a late field goal that would be one thing, but they absolutely destroyed the Bengals.

The sky is only falling on those two buffoons; on to Buffalo.

I cannot listen to Felger/Mazz anymore. What a bunch of babies. They are crying their eyes out because Collinsworth/Michaels absolutely railroaded the local media last night during the broadcast of the game. I was so glad to hear some rational broadcasters. It was refreshing.

I used to be able to take Felger but I tuned whiney Mazz out a long time ago. Listening to the Mazzhole talk football is a total waste of time.

They were wrong. They can't admit it. Is there a little tension between the coaches and Brady? Maybe, but not like they are depicting. Has Belichick had some suspect draft classes. Sure, buty contending for a title every year isn't so bad.

It took a little time to get the O-line figured out and get the offense back on track but they looked good last night. If it had been a nail-biter and the Pats squeaked out a late field goal that would be one thing but they absolutely destroyed the Bengals.

The sky is only falling on those two buffoons, on to Buffalo.
Faurier, Merloni and Benz began their show exactly the same way, but moved away from it pretty quickly. Faurier's later take was that Brady still wasn't that good last night.

They were wrong. They can't admit it. Is there a little tension between the coaches and Brady? Maybe, but not like they are depicting. Has Belichick had some suspect draft classes. Sure, buty contending for a title every year isn't so bad.

It took a little time to get the O-line figured out and get the offense back on track but they looked good last night. If it had been a nail-biter and the Pats squeaked out a late field goal that would be one thing but they absolutely destroyed the Bengals.

Those two are idiots and trolls and they got what they deserved. The best thing New England sports fans could do would be tuning them off so they get replaced.

Those two are idiots and trolls and they got what they deserved. The best thing New England sports fans could do would be tuning them off so they get replaced.
Something I did a long time ago. Only time I tune in to 98.5 now is for Pats pregame.

Faurier, Merloni and Benz began their show exactly the same way, but moved away from it pretty quickly. Faurier's later take was that Brady still wasn't that good last night.

just out of curiosity.....why did Faurier think that?

He cited missing Gronk several times, not leading guys well (Wright). Faurier seemed to think the Bengals gave the game away more than NE won it.

. They are crying their eyes out because Collinsworth/Michaels absolutely railroaded the local media last night during the broadcast of the game.
railroaded?.........or railed on?

Certainly not a bad Day for Tommy but I think he is still capable of better much better. He missed a few guys here and there and one in particular to Edelman probably should have been an INT. But Brady's much better is next level type stuff to watch and last night was a very good performance.
IMO one of the best things from last night was that it was a performance more in line with what we are used to and there still seems like plenty of room for improvement. Brady missed a few, Gronk dropped a few, our best WR had like 30 yards, still a lot of penalties, and STs turnover aside the coverage units are usually better. But I am not trying to nitpick that was a great game in all phases and the key now is to consistantly start playing like that and even clean up the other areas and get better.

It's absolutely hilarious that they are so mad that Michaels and Collinsworth mocked the whole thing. Like it's ok for guys to do the hack opinion stuff and cite nameless sources that probably don't exist yet when one of the best play-by-play guys in the history of sports and one of the better color commentators mock the theories they become petulant cry babies.

Oh and to the OPs point I turned into Felger and Mazz just to see how they would eat crow and could not beleive they were dogging Collinsworth (I was at the game so hard for me to know what they were exactly referring too). I turned it off pretty quick F them.

The media deserves some serious criticism over the way they were circling the waters last week it was a joke (some fans too you know who you are).

The bomb to Edelman was just a simple matter of them not connecting. It wasn't really on either of them. The pass to Gronk that was a little behind him, but the 100% Gronk still easily comes down with it.

Wasn't perfect but it was nice

I love how penalties kept Cinci in the game and it didn't matter. Free first down? 2 free first downs? They'll still stop you

1. Stop listening to those two. Your life will improve.

2. The only thing I thought was odd about Collinsworth's comments — and he made them more than once —is that he seemed to be limiting them to the local media and fans. The national media was at least as bad as far as piling it on. His points were valid, but the over-reaction to one game wasn't limited to crazy New Englanders.

Team wins big.....so They complain about krafts donations...*****ing about cap again and this mort report on maybe Bradys or BB last year. Yet his report was BS. Cant listen tot them anymore. So bad. Rather drink bleach

And, despite that type of ****show virtually every day, large numbers of people, including scores here, continue to listen to them.
1. Stop listening to those two. Your life will improve.

2. The only thing I thought was odd about Collinsworth's comments — and he made them more than once —is that he seemed to be limiting them to the local media and fans. The national media was at least as bad as far as piling it on. His points were valid, but the over-reaction to one game wasn't limited to crazy New Englanders.
Excellent point.

I just think whatever rare entertainment i can get out of listening to them is insignificant next to the level of entertainment I will get from reading about them getting fired after a severe ratings plummet.

railroaded?.........or railed on?

railed on is probably better..."ran the train on" is probably the best. Collinsworth even quoted the famous Mark Twain line "Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" when referring to the media attacking Brady's "failing/diminshing" skills.

It's absolutely hilarious that they are so mad that Michaels and Collinsworth mocked the whole thing. Like it's ok for guys to do the hack opinion stuff and cite nameless sources that probably don't exist yet when one of the best play-by-play guys in the history of sports and one of the better color commentators mock the theories they become petulant cry babies.

Big fish in small ponds being envious of bigger fisher in bigger ponds.

Take how petty and personal these guys are being about a couple comments by Collinsworth and Michaels and now imagine how much of their thinking over the years in regards to Belichick is motivated by the same kind of petty need to "get back" at him for how they perceive he has disrespected them.

Hell, Florio even put this kind of big fish/small pond petty mind set into actual words last week when he wrote that Belichick should show him and the media more respect since they are the ones with the power to influence peoples opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes