...I have a serious suggestion.
Cut Ingram!!! He's f***ing terrible at his one and only job in life. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Instead of "Cut Brady"...

...I have a serious suggestion.
Cut Ingram!!! He's f***ing terrible at his one and only job in life. :mad:

Mesko managed to mop up again for him today. Awful awful performance

Wow ... every time we lose there's a thread saying send a player to the gallows.

ingram's roster spot has to be in trouble. hes gonna cost us a game one of these days with those terrible snaps.

Wow ... every time we lose there's a thread saying send a player to the gallows.

I've said this for awhile now and nothing has changed....so, imho he needs to go.

ingram's roster spot has to be in trouble. hes gonna cost us a game one of these days with those terrible snaps.

Ingram has been appalling all season

Instead of "cut Brady", let's start cutting posters from the PatsFans message board! :eek:

Instead of "cut Brady", let's start cutting posters from the PatsFans message board! :eek:

Do you believe that he deserves a roster spot?
If we "start cutting posters" should you go? You posted on this thread with out adding any insight....maybe next time you will contribute to the thread. :)

You posted on this thread with out adding any insight....maybe next time you will contribute to the thread. :)
How many unemployed long snappers are out on the street? If you cut Ingram, you better find someone better!

Why the hell are we complaing about a long snapper seriously.

Yes he has one job to do and it is NOT an easy job to do

Quite a few of us have been all for axing Ingram for weeks, even during the winning streak. I don't care how young he is, he's just a ****ty long snapper, and if he keeps pulling this crap it will eventually cost us a game.

Yes, this is clearly our biggest problem

How many unemployed long snappers are out on the street? If you cut Ingram, you better find someone better!

Ninkovich is an option at LS

Ninkovich is an option at LS
Don't you think after today's game, the New England Patriots have much bigger issues than long snapper?

Agreed. And this isn't a snap decision because we lost. He's awful. Bring back Lonnie Paxton!

Quite a few of us have been all for axing Ingram for weeks, even during the winning streak. I don't care how young he is, he's just a ****ty long snapper, and if he keeps pulling this crap it will eventually cost us a game.

And replace him with who? Im sure if there was a better option hed be wearing a Pats uniform today. Cant just cut a guy when he's struggling unless you have better options to replace him.

Don't you think after today's game, the New England Patriots have much bigger issues than long snapper?

Of course, but all the others have already been addressed today, so I brought this up.

That's an absolutely false generalization.

Every time the Pats lose there are at least six threads calling for a player to be sent to the gallows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes