Welcome to PatsFans.com

Inspiring (short) Video for The People

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatriotsReign, Jul 6, 2009.

1. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +344 / 3 / -13

This video brings up great points no matter what party you hold your allegiance to. It brings up undeniable FACTS as proof Americans don't care anymore. We "think" it's our governments' job to do the caring while we just can't be bothered....

....Shame on all of us!!

As a side note, I don't agree with everything said in this video, but it does bring up some provocative food for thought.

YouTube - We The People Stimulus Package
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2009
  2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Excellent message, Patriots Reign. Puts everything into proper perspective. It's American's country. Americans decide what will happen to it. Unite centered on the principles that made the nation great, starting with Personal Responsibility and Fairness for All. Those in Government must be Responsible to ALL AMERICANS or it is nothing but Tyranny, and those in Congress and the Executive are nothing more than Tyrants.

//
  3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +344 / 3 / -13

Exactly FB. I know the "Tea Party" thing will turn off some here...even I don't like the tea-bag thing. But the principals discussed are righteous based upon our own constitution.

When you think about it, what right do our gov't officials have to give OUR money to illegal immigrants? Americans don't want that to happen. So in essence, they're committing treason.
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2009
  4. godef

godef Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

God bless YouTube.
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

Tea Baggers are ordely, law abiding concerned Americans voicing their opinion and their objection to the Intrusion Of Government into their lives and the stealing of their money through Taxes to pay for all of the Left Wing Democrats Insane Sh!t.

Tea Party's are mild compared to some of the demonstrations and marches those Hateful Nasty Democrats have had, Barack Hussein Obama had a very close friend who wanted to "Blow Up Police Stations" the sappy beatnick's used to write poetry and sing songs about "demonstrations" I think I'll write a poem about the "Concerned Tea Baggers" demonstrating for the preservation of the Americans FREEDOM and way of life.

UP YOURS OBAMA AND SHOVE YOUR TAXES UP THERE TOO.
  6. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Sooner or later the Sleeping Giant is going to awaken with a loud noise. Hope the scam-sters are heavily insured. Bernie Madoff is warming up the place for 'em. Barney, Dodd, the economic "advisor" for Oba-man.

Hooo-boy!

//