PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Inside the Playbook: Can Brady handle Ravens defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question should be: Can the patriots offensive line handle the ravens pass rush? I really hope on both questions.

They can handle it enough to score some points, that's for sure. I am sure BAL will slow them down, but I do think the Pats will eventually figure it out on some level. They have seen a lot of teams this yr give them a physical look and their 'best shot.' We should be used to that at this point.

If it's not going well at first, they will adjust--which is one of the team's biggest strengths as a whole.

Think about it...while teams like Washington, Miami, Philly, the NYG and NYJ, + Pittsburgh may not be able to match certain personnel as physical as Baltimore is, they have had plenty of time to gameplan throughout the season and come up with different adjustments. Trust me, those guys have some high caliber players who were also looking to rip Brady's head off too.

It's still the NFL. There have been plenty of bigger, physical front 7 looks that we've gotten this yr. Baltimore has good personnel, but they didn't write the book on how to play physically.

I'm hoping to score 10 points per half, and then go from there. That should be a realistic goal of sorts, at least in my opinion. Anything else will be a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back