PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Inside the NFL - Patriots 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Inside the NFL Gem (Bears/Pats)

That was nice! Wish it was twice as long.

let's not make a big deal .. .love it ..

I love when they use that music at the beginning of the video for snow games. Gives the whole thing a surreal feel. The quote at the end was awesome.

At field level those wind gusts were fierce. How did they manage to complete any passes? Wow.

Last edited:

At field level those wing gusts were fierce. How did they manage to compete any passes? Wow.

Yeah, that was a great camera angle to appreciate the conditions...and subsequently just how great a game our team played...

The 1986 video that was linked on the side was from the week leading up to the AFCC game. Just an FYI, it was interesting to watch the old footage.

Last edited:

'Inside the NFL' has great videos for each of the games most of the time, sometimes the analysis is a bit ridiculous but their access to NFL Films gets them great sideline/locker room and other camera view points.

Thanks for posting it!

At field level those wind gusts were fierce. How did they manage to complete any passes? Wow.

Didn't you hear? The Patriots had better shoes, which also grants you superhuman vision.

Didn't you hear? The Patriots had better shoes, which also grants you superhuman vision.

LOL, I swear, that cleats story just makes the Bears look even worse. Not prepared with the proper footwear in your home stadium? Good lord.

I was at that game and to my mingled astonishment and amusement, the Bears safeties were playing 20 yards back. I mean, what were they doing that far back? Making sure the field crew snow dusted the lines properly? :bricks:

At the end of that video, PLEASE tell me Edelman is not trying to combine Brady's hair with an attempt to resurrect the Welkstache. . . . :eek:

Great video, thanks for posting. I'm also amazed that anyone was able to complete passes.

"Lets not make a big deal, let them do their talking and we'll just show up an play" - BB

Gotta love that!! This was the best part of the video and the close ups on the wind swirling.

I was at that game and to my mingled astonishment and amusement, the Bears safeties were playing 20 yards back. I mean, what were they doing that far back? Making sure the field crew snow dusted the lines properly? :bricks:
And of course the one time that they should have been deep they weren't - the last play of the half - they got burnt for the touchdown pass to Branch.

At the end of that video, PLEASE tell me Edelman is not trying to combine Brady's hair with an attempt to resurrect the Welkstache. . . . :eek:

Word is that he got rid of the scruffy beard because he got sick of being called Matt Light's Mini-Me"

What's more satisfying than watching a well earned win? Well, how about watching it again in a well presented bite-sized package. I always loved the 'Inside the NFL' videos, whenever I could catch them on nfl.com. But I didn't know that they were a few on youtube as well (courtesy BostonSportsFTW).

So for your viewing, kick back and enjoy snapshots of some of our best victories from this magical season :D

@ Bears
YouTube - Inside the NFL - Patriots vs. Bears

vs Jets
YouTube - Inside The NFL - Jets vs. Patriots

@ Steelers
YouTube - Inside the NFL - Patriots vs. Steelers

vs Colts
YouTube - Inside the NFL - Colts vs Patriots

(mods, hope I'm not breaking any rules. else, please delete and forgive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back