PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Inside the NFL: Gronk Miked Up vs Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
His joy when he realized that he stoned Haloti Ngata single-handedly. . . . Yeah, I'd be pumped if I were him. :rocker: :rocker:

His joy when he realized that he stoned Haloti Ngata single-handedly. . . . Yeah, I'd be pumped if I were him. :rocker: :rocker:

That infectious JOY in playing a game has been missed here. The joy at making a block, BB has gotta love that. Gronk brings more than just his All Galactic playing ability to this team. What an attitude change from the primas and downers of the post SB crew years.

Last edited:
2) Loved seeing BB cuss out some of the defensive players telling them to f***ing tackle! Great stuff.....

Thats funny, I was doing the exact same thing when Moore missed that tackle.

That infectious JOY in playing a game has been missed here. The joy at making a block, BB has gotta love that. Gronk brings more than just his All Galactic playing ability to this team. What an attitude change from the primas and downers of the post SB crew years.

The kid's what 21?

He needs to be a Patriots Lifer. What a pick, what a windfall for our team. He fell because of injury concerns, right?

The CBS audio was hilarious. Wow. Made my day. Love Gronk more than ever now. Hope he heals up.

Re: gronk miked up versus ravens

I love Gronk. He is a big kid indeed. I wanted to buy his jersey for all my nephews but authentic or replica were all sold out in the Pro shop (and it was last min).

"I just blocked him" (he was so hype blocking Ngata) lol.

The kid's what 21?

He needs to be a Patriots Lifer. What a pick, what a windfall for our team. He fell because of injury concerns, right?

Yeah, missed a full year of college with a back injury. IIRC, a lot of teams had him marked down on their draft boards because of it, and at least one team had removed him entirely. Lucky for us, I suppose, since I have to think he would have been a top 15, if not top 10, pick otherwise.

Last edited:
Yeah, missed a full year of college with a back injury. IIRC, a lot of teams had him marked down on their draft boards because of it, and at least one team had removed him entirely. Lucky for us, I suppose, since I have to think he would have been a top 15, if not top 10, pick otherwise.

Yes, there is no chance in hell we land him without that. Amazing.

Watching the show it's fair to say that right now, Gronk is just a big kid loving the fact that he's an NFL player. It's going to be scary when he matures into a seasoned veteran taking all before him.

The NFL is set for some unprecedented level of Tight End play with Graham, Gronkowski and Hernandez in the coming years.

Last edited:
LMAO untill the Pollard tackle. What D bag. You can tell he is trying to inflict injury, no question in my mind. He is currently my #1 most hated player in the NFL. I want his head on a stick:explative. Gronk brings youthful enthusiasm to this team. We cant lose!!:singing:

Last edited:

I can think of one that claimed they did. . . .

tumblr_ly9hx6ezdg1qclcbeo1_400.jpg

:rofl:

I AM Festival. Lol Gronk.

My favorite part of the Yo Soy Fiesta interview is Gronk's face when the guy starts asking him a question in Spanish. Gronk clearly doesn't realize an English translation is coming at first and you can just see the "Oh, sh* t!" look on his face.

I can think of one that claimed they did. . . .
tumblr_ly9hx6ezdg1qclcbeo1_400.jpg

:rofl:

Nice!

I was just watching a Sound F/X on NFLN on the Pats; some stuff from the Belichick special from past years then some stuff from this year. Maybe they showed it before and I didn't catch it, but it was cool how the Ravens D was excited to see Gronk wasn't on the field for a lot of the last TD drive. You see and hear a couple of Baltimore players saying "No 87? No 87!" Then they cut to Gronk saying "I'm back!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots