Inside the NFL: Gronk Miked Up vs Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

NENGFAN

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Inside the NFL

Watch it if you get a chance. Great sideline talk. Best parts were:

1) When Gronk got hurt and then came back - he was asking other players what happened when he was gone. Something like "how did we get the ball, what did I miss?" Just to see his sheer enthusiasm was awesome. He's like a big (very big) kid!

2) Loved seeing BB cuss out some of the defensive players telling them to f***ing tackle! Great stuff.....

3) After the win and everyone was celebrating - BB went to Gronk and told him "That's why we brought you here"

4) Tommy Brady going to Kraft after the game and apologizing for his performance and saying something like "This won't happen in 2 weeks. I promise you that". Kraft patted him saying he played well and nothing to apologize for.

Some fun stuff to watch. Felt more confident about our chances on Feb 5th and Gronk is just the best!!!!

Re: Inside the NFL

3) After the win and everyone was celebrating - BB went to Gronk and told him "That's why we brought you here"

Need . . . video . . . NOW. :D

why can't the whole show be highlights, or atleast like 80% it? The highilghts were sick but why widdle them down to 5 minutes each and then have 45 minutes of Lawrence Taylors prostitute talk...what a bore

then have 45 minutes of Lawrence Taylors prostitute talk...what a bore

Yeah that was one of the worst segments in the history of the show... and it's not even news anymore. It's been completely covered. Move on.

i wish they would put Inside the NFL back on HBO i hate showtime i will not pay for it lol

4) Tommy Brady going to Kraft after the game and apologizing for his performance and saying something like "This won't happen in 2 weeks. I promise you that". Kraft patted him saying he played well and nothing to apologize for.

Where do you see a Franchise player and a future HOF apologizing for a playing badly to his owner? i dont get this man. :kiss2:

Christ, I HAVE Showtime and I missed this! Is it on again?

Jeez...the last guy he said something eerily similar following an AFCC game was to a guy named Harrison...and that turned out well.

Christ, I HAVE Showtime and I missed this! Is it on again?

They show it multiple times during the week. Just check the guide and record it....

gronk miked up versus ravens

first.......he screams alot........woooo!

on BJGE's TD: 'Dude! I blocked that guy! wooohoo!!!'

on the sidelines: 'Dude! I love this f*$!ng bar! I can feel the energy! woohoo!'

coming back from the ankle injury: 'I'm back! Did I miss anything?'

after the missed FG: about 30 seconds of screaming

after the game with BB: 'Dude! we're on the big screen! let's chest bump!'

you can tell how much BB loves this kid.......and I don't think anyone loves or appreciates playing football the way this kid does.

be nice if anyone could come up with the recordings as I doubt it is dynamic enough to be enjoyed by any other NFL fans

Last edited:
Do you have a link?

no....heard it on the radio on the way to work.....

which is why I said I hope anyone can come up with the recording

He said that to BB?! OMG. He's the most unique combination of Football Beast and spontaneous silliness I've ever seen. He's going to make more doing ads and movies than playing football.

Gronk is the definition of the life of the party.

first.......he screams alot........woooo!

on BJGE's TD: 'Dude! I blocked that guy! wooohoo!!!'

That guy was Nagata who he took on one on one. It was a great block so it made the quote even more awesome.

I heard it on Toucher and Rich this morning. I was dying laughing it was so great. He is already one of my favorite Patriots of all time. How can anyone not like this guy.

He said that to BB?! OMG. He's the most unique combination of Football Beast and spontaneous silliness I've ever seen. He's going to make more doing ads and movies than playing football.

he's charismatic, but he's not an actor......he's just having fun where he is

NFL soundFX is going to feature champoinship weekend tonight at 8, there should be plenty of it in there. Then they have a replay of the AFCCG at 8:30 and soundFX Pats 2011 at 10. Good viewing all night.

NFL Videos: Sound FX

YO SOY FIESTA!!! :rocker:

That guy was Nagata who he took on one on one. It was a great block so it made the quote even more awesome

he also leveled suggs which ... there's a video kicking around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes