PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Inside Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirm 3-3-5 stack. Get him at SILB and grab Stephen Hodge for in the box SS and Special Teams, then sweep up the teeth.

Sounds like Pat's are interested in ILB Stanley Arnoux-6'-235-Wake Forest. Probably a round 5-6 type player that can play within this system. I saw him only once last year and he was in on as many plays as Curry. Though Curry was really chasing the passer. Arnoux was making several good tackles that day. Hard to judge him on that one game, but hearing his name made me think back to that game. He stood out on a good defense. Apeared to have good feel for locating the play calls, good power, good reaction. It would be nice to find a relatively under the radar ILB.

Sounds like Pat's are interested in ILB Stanley Arnoux-6'-235-Wake Forest. Probably a round 5-6 type player that can play within this system. I saw him only once last year and he was in on as many plays as Curry. Though Curry was really chasing the passer. Arnoux was making several good tackles that day. Hard to judge him on that one game, but hearing his name made me think back to that game. He stood out on a good defense. Apeared to have good feel for locating the play calls, good power, good reaction. It would be nice to find a relatively under the radar ILB.

There is no substitute for instincts.

Can he stack and shed? He didn't show me that he could last year.

I believe he can based on the one game that I caught last season-I remember being as impressed with his production as I was with Curry-that is who I wanted to see. Of course Curry was really going after the passer-so two different roles being played out. It looked though that Arnoux was very good at filling for Curry's upfield burst-he certainly looked the part of a heady ILB. versatile-good poer in his strikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back