Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelichickFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Ben Volin ✔ @BenVolin
Asked Kyle Arrington if he could talk today, he said he no because he’s feeling under the weather. Is he practicing? “Gotta ask Bill”

Jeff Howe @jeffphowe
Cameron Fleming strolled through the locker room without a walking boot.

----------

Certainly good news on Fleming, he has to be getting closer and if he's able to play this week that would be a nice matchup against a lesser run defense.

Did Arrington have a concussion last week ? I read something about that as a possibility but that was all. Hope he's OK for this game.

B

Did Arrington have a concussion last week ? I read something about that as a possibility but that was all. Hope he's OK for this game.

Arrington got hit by his own guy and was down for a while. He went to concussion protocol but returned to the game which means he passed the test. His neck seemed to be bothering him.

LaFell is probably dealing with shoulder issues. I'm guessing he may see less targets this week.

LaFell is probably dealing with shoulder issues. I'm guessing he may see less targets this week.

My God! Is that the Dobson Signal I see?

(FWIW, I'm poking fun at myself as much as anyone. I was definitely higher on Aaron than most and I'm still holding onto hope that it's his foot and he doesn't just suck.)

Michael Whitmer @GlobeWhitmer
Chandler Jones is at the Patriots walk-thru workout inside the bubble.
720.gif

Chandler Jones’ progress coming back from his hip injury is picking up.

The Patriots defensive end’s rehab recently was expanded to include running and there’s optimism Jones may return for the final quarter of the regular season.

The Patriots defensive end took part in the team’s walkthrough Wednesday, another sign he’s getting closer.

http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/chandler-jones-edging-closer-return

The Patriots defensive end took part in the team’s walkthrough Wednesday, another sign he’s getting closer.

Yeeeaaaahhhhh.... I'm not willing to go that far, yet. We've seen plenty of guys who were still a long way off from active duty taking part in walkthroughs.

Unfortunately, being present at the walkthrough doesn't mean he is close to returning. I still think we won't see Chandler Jones until the Dolphins game at the earliest. I don't see him going on the road trip.

Unfortunately, being present at the walkthrough doesn't mean he is close to returning. I still think we won't see Chandler Jones until the Dolphins game at the earliest. I don't see him going on the road trip.
He won't be on the road trip but Curran saying there's optimism he could return for the last 4 games, while not definitive, is by far the best thing we've heard on Chandler is quite a while.

Jones and Silega would be awesome additons. to a pretty good defense. Chandler helps provide a better pass rush. Ayers can spot him and Ninko. Silega can give VW a few snaps off. Maybe, allows Easley to work more at DE the rest of this year too. It's really coming together for this defense.

Chandler Jones’ progress coming back from his hip injury is picking up.

The Patriots defensive end’s rehab recently was expanded to include running and there’s optimism Jones may return for the final quarter of the regular season.

http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/chandler-jones-edging-closer-return
I wish there were an "extra like" option for this news. The fact that he is running is positive news confirmed by "optimism Jones may return for the final quarter of the regular season" which is much better than "fear his regular season may be in jeopardy." I think it means his rehab is going very well and it is more likely we will see him in the playoffs, if not sooner.

Is there any actual news about LaFell?

Jones and Silega would be awesome additons. to a pretty good defense. Chandler helps provide a better pass rush. Ayers can spot him and Ninko. Silega can give VW a few snaps off. Maybe, allows Easley to work more at DE the rest of this year too. It's really coming together for this defense.

yeah...but we would we cut to bring someone like siliga back?

He won't be on the road trip but Curran saying there's optimism he could return for the last 4 games, while not definitive, is by far the best thing we've heard on Chandler is quite a while.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if he doesn't go on the road trip, there are only be 3 games left at that point. ;)

Jones won't be around till playoffs..but i am 100% fine with that. We have 1 more tough game on our schedule...GB IMO and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes