Welcome to PatsFans.com

Injury Report: Taylor Out, Light Doubtful, Mayo and Welker removed from the report!

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by JSn, Oct 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JSn

JSn Rookie

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0

Light listed as doubtful - Extra Points - Boston.com

Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  2. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,456 / 26 / -47

No Jersey Selected

Re: Injury Report: Taylor Out, Light Doubtful, Mayo and Welker removed from the repor

Good to see Mayo and Welker off of the list. Wonder when Moss hurt his shoulder?
  3. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,352 / 15 / -11

Disable Jersey

Re: Injury Report: Taylor Out, Light Doubtful, Mayo and Welker removed from the repor

Welker removed from injury status. Reiss was way off in his dire report about Welker's knee 2 weeks ago. Then again BB would never mis-report, would he?
  4. Patspsycho

Patspsycho Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

hehehehehe
  5. sieglo

sieglo Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

WTF is wrong with Watson's head this time?
  6. bostonia3333

bostonia3333 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think Watson had a concussion in the Denver gm. I was hoping BB would list "brain" instead of "head" for some giggles
  7. BostonBullit

BostonBullit Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Watson got a concussion during the Denver game
  8. BradyFTW!

BradyFTW! PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +350 / 8 / -2

#12 Jersey

Warren and Wilfork both being questionable worries me, and after the second half last week it's pretty clear that we need Ben Watson in there- especially without a real #3 WR. All in all, though, pretty encouraging report- Mayo/Kaczur/Welker all off the report is great news, and better than we could have expected.

For people ripping on Watson's head: He's one of the smartest players on the Pats' roster. Go ahead and check out an interview with him sometime; you'll be pleasantly surprised.
  9. 2000army

2000army Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I believe I earned 1000 internet points for predicting Mayo's recovery time
  10. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +267 / 10 / -26

incredible recovery for Mayo.... his being in great shape and being a workout warrior probably enhanced the process.....
  11. Fencer

Fencer Rookie

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -13

#12 Jersey

Good tight end play is particularly important if, say, you have a rookie LT playing his first game. It will be a shame if Watson is out too.
  12. LeonPowe

LeonPowe Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I hope Brady's shoulder is okay.:D

Do you ever wonder what Tom thinks about being on the injury report with a "severe" shoulder injury every week? It always cracks me up.
  13. mgteich

mgteich PatsFans.com Veteran PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +287 / 19 / -2

?????????

I don't think most of us think that Brady's shoulder issue is as funny as you do. The last time his shoulder was injured, his practice time was restricted for three YEARS. It was extremely dissapointing for all concerned to see him injure his shoulder again.

14. LeonPowe

LeonPowe Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah, it put such a hamper on his progress that he was "only" able to go out and throw for 4800 yards and 50 touchdowns one season.:rolleyes:

Relax.
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2009
  15. Pats726

Pats726 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Watson was injured in the third Q an dout for the game.It was not good that he wa sout as he was a solid target and was missed in the latter part when targets were needed...That may have contributed to the loss....Light Watson out really made it very hard for them..although Brady's throwing was poor in the second half..as well
  16. Dozer

Dozer Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

i was just thinking the same thing when watching a very recent interview(all access maybe?). He is articulate and very thoughtful in his answers. i love that dude, hope he's ok! And yes, i was predicting his demise with Bakers arrival, glad i was wrong.
  17. NYCPatsFan

NYCPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

I agree. Plus, the effort he puts on for each game is unbelievable. Truly one of the silent heros whose role is not that visible and hence not appreciated to its fullest extent by the public.
  18. NYCPatsFan

NYCPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

I think the hit he took in the Redskins pre-game is more serious that publicly admitted.
  19. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +898 / 7 / -17

#87 Jersey

that's really not funny ... concussions?
  20. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +898 / 7 / -17

#87 Jersey

With Watson out perhaps we'll see more throws to Morris and Faulk tomorrow?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.