PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Injury Report Shenanigans raise eyebrows due to Patriot Compliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. This isn't a story. Just because Florio "jumped on it" doesn't mean its a story.

Maroney said no more to the media than Tom Brady did when Brady was asked about his knee.

There is no excuse for you. As for being bright, I have plenty though I don't need it when dealing with the likes of you.
It is being talked about in the media, on talk radio, on these boards, it is a story. I know you claim you dont need intelligence to deal with me, but please dont turn common sense completely off you sound very stupid. Now heres my prediction Maroney wont take a meaningful snap ever again for the Pats after these comments. The reason may never be traced back to these comments but mark my words. He'll be dancing with the stars before hes dancing in our backfield again.

Last edited:
I'm outraged that the Patriots would be less than honest.

If they don't fully disclose their injury reports, Las Vegas bookies and the Mafia might lose money... and if Goodell can't ensure his payoff to those folks he might get his legs broken.

This is serious stuff!!! (Or is there some other reason for the injury report that I'm just missing?)

It is being talked about in the media, on talk radio, on these boards, it is a story. I know you claim you dont need intelligence to deal with me, but please dont turn common sense completely off you sound very stupid. Now heres my prediction Maroney wont take a meaningful snap ever again for the Pats after these comments. The reason may never be traced back to these comments but mark my words. He'll be dancing with the stars before hes dancing in our backfield again.

There is no such thing as common sense. It doesn't exist. You're proof of that.

Its only being talked about on these boards because of anal ignoramuses who are clueless and have to find fault in something.

There is no story here because no one did anything wrong.

As if Maroney is done after his comments, then Brady should be done also because Brady said a helluva lot more about his knee than Maroney did about his shoulder.

Again, I agree with something you said, and this is it - "You can disagree all you want. It doesn't make you right in your stance." - Now apply that to what you said.

As you said earlier and now I will say to you, Take your own advice.

Typical response of the ignorant.

So, I guess that you got all upset in late December when Brady said more about his knee than Maroney did about his shoulder. You must have since you are all bent out of shape over this.

And I don't need to follow my advice. I not the one talking out my arse on this. That is your venue along with "APatrioticVirginian".

Typical response of the ignorant.

So, I guess that you got all upset in late December when Brady said more about his knee than Maroney did about his shoulder. You must have since you are all bent out of shape over this.

And I don't need to follow my advice. I not the one talking out my arse on this. That is your venue along with "APatrioticVirginian".

"Typical response of the ignorant."

That's nice.

I'm far from ignorant, I have my own idea's and thought's, as you do. I however, choose not to call people names and flame on folks for having a thought that's contrary to mine.

It's good to argue and have different views - That's what makes this place so great, however your need to call people ignorant for not following your line of thinking is concerning.

The story is filler on a slow day, as another poster indicated. And yes, the facts seem to be that the owners filled out the paper work and some team is apparently upset about one of the patriot injury reports, adn that this information was in a Florio article. So?

I find the reaction here to be just a lot of whining.

Perhaps every article that mentions the patriots should be sent to us for review. This would avoid the whining, or would it.

See, one thing that I do at least respect about you is that, other than most of the jokers around here, you've actually come out and made a prediction. When Maroney does play meaningful snaps, I will remind you of this, and we can just call the matter settled then.

My father made me play with elephantitis once... Once.
004329_121x87.jpg

Great reference. Thanks for a reminder of a vastly underrated movie.

See, one thing that I do at least respect about you is that, other than most of the jokers around here, you've actually come out and made a prediction. When Maroney does play meaningful snaps, I will remind you of this, and we can just call the matter settled then.
I feel real good about this prediction. I want my just dues when Im proven right.

I feel real good about this prediction. I want my just dues when Im proven right.

Saying Maroney will never play again in our backfield is a pretty bold prediction, and it doesn't really carry much merit. He has proven himself as a decent RB so far, discounting the injuries of course.

He is a very good value cap wise, and talent wise too. Not only will he be playing this year for us, he will probably have a shot at being the #1 RB.

I am somewhat disappointed in Maroney so far too, but only because I had higher expectations because of his 1st rd status. Like many have pointed out, if he had gone in the 2nd or 3rd rd, we'd probably be way more prone to being happier, and patient, with him and his production.

Your statement shows that you have given up on players way too easily, as you have complained to no end about Watson and Seymour too. Just because someone doesn't always put up "Madden video game" type numbers, doesn't mean they don't play a role to the team in a positive way.

It's also interesting that we haven't heard another word about this so-called 'violation' several days later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back