Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/

December 20, 2006
Harrison upgraded

The Patriots released their injury report today, and Rodney Harrison has been upgraded from doubtful to questionable for Sunday's game in Jacksonville.

Kevin Faulk was also listed as questionable, and it turns out punter Ken Walker went on injured reserve with a knee injury, not a foot injury, as it appeared.

The full list:

Ken Walter, P -- (Put on IR - knee)
Eric Alexander, LB -- (Questionable - shoulder)
Rashad Baker, S -- (Questionable - thigh)
Kevin Faulk, RB -- (Questionable - knee)
Rodney Harrison, S -- (Questionable - shoulder)
Laurence Maroney, RB -- (Questionable - back)
Ryan O'Callaghan, T -- (Questionable - neck)
Benjamin Watson, TE -- (Questionable - knee)
Vince Wilfork, NT -- (Questionable, ankle)
Mike Wright, DL -- (Questionable, shoulder)
Tom Brady, QB -- (Probable - right shoulder)
Ellis Hobbs, CB -- (Probable - wrist)
Richard Seymour, DL -- (Probable - elbow)

Posted By: mreiss | Time: 04:04:42 PM

Are teams no longer reporting whether players missed a portion of practice? I haven't seen that info on injury reports for a few weeks now.

Are teams no longer reporting whether players missed a portion of practice? I haven't seen that info on injury reports for a few weeks now.

The injury report on Patriots.com will have that.

I have to list myslef as "doubtful" for Sunday, as I will be stuck at my sister-in-laws, surounded by my wife's family with only the "yule log" showing on THE ONLY TV THEY HAVE IN THE HOUSE!. I can only hope that they run out of something, whereas I can volunteer to leave the house (and get lost driving around, in an area where I mysteriously have no cell phone coverage) for 4 hours. I will be less than 100 miles away from Jacksonville, and most likely won't see a snap!

I have to list myslef as "doubtful" for Sunday, as I will be stuck at my sister-in-laws, surounded by my wife's family with only the "yule log" showing on THE ONLY TV THEY HAVE IN THE HOUSE!. I can only hope that they run out of something, whereas I can volunteer to leave the house (and get lost driving around, in an area where I mysteriously have no cell phone coverage) for 4 hours. I will be less than 100 miles away from Jacksonville, and most likely won't see a snap!
Oh man! It's situations like that where your acronym "FTW" suddenly takes on a new meaning! :(

You need to check out the family before marrying into it

You need to check out the family before marrying into it
I second that. My wife is not exactly a sports nut but she fully recognizes and supports my right to be! (For which I consider my glass well over half full!)

Dude, that is beyond torture. Less that 100 miles away? How can they not let you go to the game? Let them talk amongst themselves for a few hours, I'm sure you could zoom down there and get a ticket. Isn't there another football fan in the family?

Understand completely, we had it all planned for about 6 PM, now daughter wants to do it at her house.. we have all the stuff at ours, gotta move it all to hers and somehow watch the game in between... thank god for DVR's, Gino and Gil will also be helpful.

Understand completely, we had it all planned for about 6 PM, now daughter wants to do it at her house.. we have all the stuff at ours, gotta move it all to hers and somehow watch the game in between... thank god for DVR's, Gino and Gil will also be helpful.

Yes.

Don't want to sound unsympathetic, but don't they have a video or a DVR? Or can't you take one along? Sounds like they are completely uninterested in the game. So much the better -- you don't have to find out the result. All you need to do is enter into the family fun and then settle down later (when they've all gone to bed?) with some snacks and a beer and watch it "as live" -- with the advantage that you can fast forward through the commercials.

Believe me, there are worse ways to follow the Pats.

Ouch! My Sunday plans are revolving around the Pats game. If it's televised locally in the Detroit suburbs, then it's off to my folks' house, to catch it in HD on the 60" plasma.

If not, well, back at home settling on the Sunday Ticket feed on the wee 42" TV, then off to the folks after the game.

Ouch! My Sunday plans are revolving around the Pats game. If it's televised locally in the Detroit suburbs, then it's off to my folks' house, to catch it in HD on the 60" plasma.

If not, well, back at home settling on the Sunday Ticket feed on the wee 42" TV, then off to the folks after the game.
I still have my 26" from 1989 - I wish it would die - but, yeah, I wouldn't get stuck at inlaws when the Patriots are playing. If I were, my wife would know I'd be off to find a sports bar to watch the game. I haven't missed one since God's gift to football fans, Sunday Ticket, was created.

I second that. My wife is not exactly a sports nut but she fully recognizes and supports my right to be! (For which I consider my glass well over half full!)
LOL, my wife is also a Patriots fan - although not as freaky about it as I am - but I'm fairly sure she knows I'd leave her before she could cut me off from football on Sundays - and she's right. I have no sympathy for women who complain about it unless the guy didn't watch football while dating. Like most of you, I made it clear from their word "go" that on Sundays I watch football, with or without her, so when we got married is shouldn't have been a surprise :rocker:

I still have my 26" from 1989 - I wish it would die - but, yeah, I wouldn't get stuck at inlaws when the Patriots are playing. If I were, my wife would know I'd be off to find a sports bar to watch the game. I haven't missed one since God's gift to football fans, Sunday Ticket, was created.

Son of a $#@%!!!! I checked the coverage map- Pats-Jags is the national game everywhere....except SE Michigan. That's right. SE Michigan doesn't get the Pats-Jags game. No, it's not that it's replaced with another game. Instead, since the $#@^&*@#$ Detroit Lions are on Fox at 1:00, there is no CBS game to counter, despite CBS' doubleheader.

I hate the #@&^* Lions. I hate them with every fiber of my being. No 60" plasma HD feed of the Pats game. No sitting at home on my parents couch, enjoying fine food while I watch the game. Nope. Instead, I get to watch the game at home, and then haul ass to my folks' house for dinner Christmas Eve.

I hate you, Detroit Lions. Please fold, and get the hell out of my life.

Just guessing, a Sony? Those damn things last forever! I'm also lazy, or cheap, and don't upgrade until the picture starts to sag or something. Have to look at the HDTVs to replace the 36" Sony though, they are so good.

Son of a $#@%!!!! I checked the coverage map- Pats-Jags is the national game everywhere....except SE Michigan. That's right. SE Michigan doesn't get the Pats-Jags game. No, it's not that it's replaced with another game. Instead, since the $#@^&*@#$ Detroit Lions are on Fox at 1:00, there is no CBS game to counter, despite CBS' doubleheader.

I hate the #@&^* Lions. I hate them with every fiber of my being. No 60" plasma HD feed of the Pats game. No sitting at home on my parents couch, enjoying fine food while I watch the game. Nope. Instead, I get to watch the game at home, and then haul ass to my folks' house for dinner Christmas Eve.

LOL! That situation bites though,seriously.
Re: Rodney-his presence out there will help a LOT.I hope he plays-we need him.

Just guessing, a Sony? Those damn things last forever! I'm also lazy, or cheap, and don't upgrade until the picture starts to sag or something. Have to look at the HDTVs to replace the 36" Sony though, they are so good.
RCA. The damn thing shows no sign of dying - despite the fact that I kicked it two weeks ago when we were down by 8 to the Lions :D

Oh well, the HDs will be lower in price when I finally make the step up I guess. I've never seen HD, football or otherwise, I don't want to know what I'm missing.

Here in Denmark, Chrisrtmas Eve is the big day when they open gifts and I am going to my wife parents, together with her whole family.

The game starts at 7pm in Denmark, right when we dance around the Christmas tree before opening presents.

The game is being shown on Satellite tv and I made it clear that I am watching the game, and her family will just have to deal with it.:rocker:

RCA. The damn thing shows no sign of dying - despite the fact that I kicked it two weeks ago when we were down by 8 to the Lions :D

Oh well, the HDs will be lower in price when I finally make the step up I guess. I've never seen HD, football or otherwise, I don't want to know what I'm missing.
You have to plant your size 11 1/2 Brogan squarely into the center of the screen. No, don't do that. :eek:

Did anybody post the national TV map yet?

http://gribblenation.net/nflmaps/

When you see that NE @ Jax is the only CBS game of the 4 shown in HD you realize just how lucky us HD Pats fans are. CBS is SO Twentieth Century. I would be seriously pissed if the Pats like most AFC teams had most of their games televised in CBS's crappy analog, like last week's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes