PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Injury Report: Haynesworth, Two Others Downgraded to Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to Haynesworth? I guess this is in relation to the injury he suffered last week? Not concerned about Price, but Haynesworth looks to be on the wrong side of the door at this point

Also, with no Haynesworth we might as well go back to the 3-4 with Cunningham on the outside. I sure don't want to see Love next to Wilfork all game in a 4-3

Re: No Haynesworth or Price for tom...

tell me what taylor price , who parcells said big things are going to happen,and i had hope for , has done?????? nothing thank you... slater who was suppose to be cut the 3 years has more catches in reg season games than taylor price...

Oh, the sky is falling.. the sky is falling.. Friggin nancy..

Seriously. Your bias against players is pathetic and every time you open your mouth it just re-assures me that you've never played a sport in your life..

Only on PatsFans would you have the best and brightest calling Taylor Price a bust for being injured after what was essentially a redshirt rookie season.

It's not like there's been an uptick in injuries around the league so far this year.

Jack - you are insulting the rest of the board by including Sean Da Patriot in the category of "best and brightest".

Nearly full roster at RB for the Pats leads me to believe there will be a lot of usage of Woody and Co. meaning Brady with human QB numbers and a lower score with a quick game at hand.

Both teams will pound the ball....no one seems to be worried about Spiller, more of Jackson...I think Spiller will be used a lot.

This game could be a final score by 3:30 tomorrow

Last edited:
Reading this thread has convinced me that since all the pink hats have taken over Red Sox Nation, the Felllowship of the Miserable have all jumped ship and become Patriots fans.

I have never seen so much complaining and player bashing on this site. Even when this team couldn't win home games and looked really shaky out of the gate in 2009, people weren't bashing this team as much. Two wins with double digit margin of victories in both and Brady off to a historic year and all people want to do is bash Taylor Price, Albert Haynesworth, Chad Ochocinco, and Brandon Spikes.

Price is not a bust at this point and he is certainly not Chad Jackson Jr. as one poster claims. Jackson was a high second rounder that the Pats traded up for and was considered one of the best WRs in the draft. Price was a late 3rd rounder who people thought had tons of upside, but was a project. Right now Price has a problem getting on the active roster because Branch and Welker are too good, Edelman is the return guy, and Slater is the gunner. At this point, only Ochochinco would be the option to be deactivated and Belichick isn't going to do that at this point.

As for Hynesworth, you can't blame anyone for missing one or two games. More than that without a significant injury and then you can question the guy. I agree with the sentiment that there are a lot of people here who want the guy to fail just so they can biatch about it.

I am beginning to believe that there are too many "fans" here who deep down inside want the team to fail because they get more pleasure in biatching about this team than being able to enjoy their success. That was a large number of Red Sox fans before 2004. They enjoyed the idea of biatching about the curse than celebrating the World Series win.

well he has more catches than price right now... and has brought more to the team than taylor " im in the tub" price has....

So, youve got this sig, this credo here "We gonna take this one game at a time".....which is supposed to actually mean something. Yet, TWO stinkin' games into a season, youre writing a guy off. FOURTEEN games left in a season, and youre scratchin' the kid off your list. That's pretty lame. And that's all I'll say on that.

well he has more catches than price right now... and has brought more to the team than taylor " im in the tub" price has....

soooo angry.:p Chill the PHUCK Out:eek::cool::cool:

Last edited:
Speaking of which, I think Vereen will be activated tomorrow. There's just nobody else left to deactivate except Mallet.

Mallet is a pretty big bust so far too, since we're on the topic. The kid has been on the team since April and hasn't taken a regular season snap yet. What's up with him, is he injured? Brady is holding down a roster spot infront of him LOL. Way to go BB, another terrible draft pick!

:wha:

Why does ...Mallet playing have to justify ..his worth??? Do you want to have Mallet in to give TB a rest? He is like an investment....you work with it and it will hopefuly ...grow. Just because he may not contribute this year does not mean is a bad pick....

Go back to Football 101....!!!!!!

Last edited:
:wha:

Why does ...Mallet playing have to justify ..his worth??? Do you want to have Mallet in to give TB a rest? He is like an investment....you work with it and it will hopefuly ...grow. Go back to Football 101....

Believe it was joke

really???? he has been active in 1 game so far..... a meaningless game against miami... now as bill parcells used to say, parcells recovered faster from heart surgery then vincent brisby recovered from hamstring inj.. substitue price for brisby and there u go....

Do you follow some mythical football team that doesn't have injuries?

Hernandez hopefully will return before the Jets game,add Kevin Faulk for help on 3rd and short outs a few weeks later and Price won't be as needed as long as no further injuries happen at WR

But, he's injured, which means he is a bust and we are all doomed.

Faulk is also injured, therefore a bust.

I am sick of the "Chicken Little" Price people that think the WORST of situations for him and deem him a BUST b/c he has not been playing. I am NOT sorry for pissing in your Apple Jacks b/c yall are hating on the guy and surmise stupid theorie like "The Sky Is Falling" b/c he is not out there getting real reps. Price is being saved for a Snowy Day:), seriously though relax and don't over analyze inactive players and why they are.

:bricks::bricks::bricks:

Taylor Price looking like Chad Jackson Jr.

What the hell is his injury that has delayed his progress?

Don't insult Chad Jackson. His rookie year compared to Price:
Rec-Yd-TD
3-41-0 for Price
13-152-3 for CJ

The patsfans homers will defend taylor price till the day he gets cut. Then his defenders will suddenly change tune and say they never thought he was good to begin with. The same scenario played out with chad jackson and brandon tate.
Even though we could all see that tate was suspect as a wide receiver, the homers said the first 2 years shouldn't count against him because of injuries.
I see the same scenario with taylor. Either he can play or he can't. Since he can't get on the field, I'm thinking he just sucks. The excuses for him are just ridiculous.

But, he's injured, which means he is a bust and we are all doomed.

Faulk is also injured, therefore a bust.

Don't pretend to be dumb, you sound ridiculous with that comparison. Hernandez and faulk are both proven players in this league. Don't try to compare Price to them.

Oh sweet an OP with broad sweeping generalizations born out of poster hysterics. 2 games deep into a new season and everyone is a bust and a bum on a team that just beat San Diego by 14 despite a ton of injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back