PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Injury Report: Brady is QUESTIONABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady did look like he came up hobbling late in the game. Hoyer was looking a little too *enthusisastic* when he was warming up, like he was ready for some action. I was hoping he would just sit back down.

Brady did look like he came up hobbling late in the game. Hoyer was looking a little too *enthusisastic* when he was warming up, like he was ready for some action. I was hoping he would just sit back down.

That reminds me of the "To Catch a Predator" episode of South Park.

"Take a seat. Just sit down. Why don't you have a seat? Take a seat"

Cartman: "How does he DO that?"

Thank goodness we have a long break between Thursday and next Monday. That will give Brady some time to heal

FWIW, Jonathan Kraft laughed off the possibility that Brady would miss the game wwwwwhile on 98.5 today although he claimed he was out of the loop today in terms of practice. Although I doubt he wouldn't be aware of the potential of Brady being out if it was true. Granted, he probably wouldn't confirm it if he was going to miss the game.

Fact: the last time that Brady wasnt in the IL in the past 6 years... Bernard Pollian broke his knee

Isn't Brady always questionable? With that same phantom shoulder injury too? I really don't pay attention to the Pats injury reports till gameday because a lot can change or not change till then.

Heck I refused to believe Gost was actually out till I saw Shayne Graham on the field. :D

Last edited:
I would expect that if Brady wasn't going to be ready to play the Pats would have added a QB to the roster. There is no way BB would play a game with 1 active QB.

Is Edelman the 3rd QB?

I can't imagine a scenario where he doesn't play. I guess there's no sense in wondering, worrying, stressing, etc until kickoff, or pre-game tweets from the writers given how many eyes will no doubt be on him.

Brady has sure been acting like he is going to play.

Is Edelman the 3rd QB?

I believe he's been listed as the backup QB before, but I'm not sure. If Brady was deactivated for some reason he most likely would I'd say.

What if Brady is inactive and Fred Taylor plays :rolleyes:

Good thing he was able to limp out onto the field to put up a perfect passer rating and drop 4 TDs on the Lions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes