PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Injury Report: Brady is QUESTIONABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Yikes. Of course they didn't practice today.

Also questionable:
Stephen Neal, Jarrad Page, Myron Pryor, Fred Taylor, Jonathan Wilhite and Mike Wright.

Last edited:
Tom can be questionable anytime but it isn't a question......He will play Thursday.

If for some reason the Pats build a 20 point lead or so late in the game,Hoyer will be out there

lol there's no question weather he's playing or not. They listed him as questionable back in 05 vs tampa bay. They had me a bit scared with doug flutie as back up but of course brady played and he was awesome. Did anyone else get freaked out when they started to show Brian Hoyer warming up on the sidelines last week like he was going to come into the game with the pats up by 3 :eek:

Tom can be questionable anytime but it isn't a question......He will play Thursday.

If for some reason the Pats build a 20 point lead or so late in the game,Hoyer will be out there

From your keyboard to God's monitor. :)

Michael Holley thinks Brady sits b/c he is questionable and not probable.

I think he plays but an interesting switch nonetheless.

panic.gif

He's over reacting, he'll play.

Last edited:
lol there's no question weather he's playing or not. They listed him as questionable back in 05 vs tampa bay. They had me a bit scared with doug flutie as back up but of course brady played and he was awesome. Did anyone else get freaked out when they started to show Brian Hoyer warming up on the sidelines last week like he was going to come into the game with the pats up by 3 :eek:

maybe he aggravated his injury

maybe he aggravated his injury

I guess it's possible, didn't Brady only get hit like twice the whole game?

Since Brady didn't practice yesterday, he technically didn't practice all week. I don't know if the Pats could technically put him as probably since he hasn't practiced all week due to injury.

Shalise thinks that we'll see a heavy dose of Hoyer.

Guess that Springs or Thomas must have told her that.......

Shalise thinks that we'll see a heavy dose of Hoyer.

Guess that Springs or Thomas must have told her that.......

Zing. She is not coming out with exclusives anymore. I wonder why.

Well this is a surprising step in the wrong direction. At least its not next week.

Okay everyone....

Hoyer, Hoyer he's our man, if can't do it nobody can!

I am confident that BB can come up with a game plan to beat the Lions with Hoyer as QB. As long as Brady is 100% by the following Monday we will be fine.

Since Brady didn't practice yesterday, he technically didn't practice all week. I don't know if the Pats could technically put him as probably since he hasn't practiced all week due to injury.

Good pt. That was my first thought.

Reiss tweet:

Patriots held walkthrough today before traveling to Detroit. On injury report, Pats estimate Brady would not have practiced on normal day.

Brian Hoyer has had substantial practice with the first unit for a couple of weeks now (steelers, colts and now this week), he looked pretty good in the preseason and i think they have full confidence that they can put him in there and do a respectable job.

I also feel like the lions are a team you can run the ball on, and there has yet to be a game that the patriots can feature their running game in, i think this is the game.

If this was a crucial conference game (like steelers or colts), i definitely think we would see tom out there, but i think the patriots gameplan is going to be more of a rushing offense, tom must really be hurting and taking this week off and getting a long week to heal up for the big game against the jets might not be the worst thing in the world.

now if the patriots get into some trouble and get down a few score, id be really concerned, but if belichick thinks he could lose tom for the year or he wont be right for that extremely important jets game next weeks, this could be his response.

Consider that the lions have been preparing for Brady all week, Hoyer brings some things that tom doesnt, but as being able to run the ball pretty well, he can make most of the throws that tom can make and has had plenty of time to develop a chemistry with his receivers.

ill be optimistic here and say that tom plays, but if he doesnt, i still have faith in belichick that he knows what he is doing and can come out of Detroit with a W.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes