PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Besides Hochstein and Gaffney, Cassel was also hurt last night. Yes, he threw once after Sean Conover hit his arm, but after that, he was out of the game. I hope its nothing serious... But it might be considering how quickly Testaverde was signed.

Besides Hochstein and Gaffney, Cassel was also hurt last night. Yes, he threw once after Sean Conover hit his arm, but after that, he was out of the game. I hope its nothing serious... But it might be considering how quickly Testaverde was signed.

Oh ****.
Why did you have to string those developments together like that?

If he is ...
it must be your fault!

Oh ****.
Why did you have to string those developments together like that?

If he is ...
it must be your fault!

Hmm... You're right. You caught me. My real name is Sean Conover. Man, I really hate the team I play on.... Bumch of wussies who are all talk. Loud-mouth vets who think we actually accomplished something last night by beating the Pats 3rd stringers... I'd love to be lining up at OLB behind Vrabel. I'd actually learn how to win.. Something I can't do here...

hmmm......good catch

If Cassel is hurt....just for practice reasons,
we need a QB who knows the offense.Otherwise,we'll wear out TB's arm,
in practice alone.

Purely coincidence that Testaverde was signed today and Cassel being hurt. It was planned all along that Vinny T. would sign once 2 a days were over. The last 2 a day was on Wed. and there was no point bringing him in for the Titans game so to give some TC fodder one more chance to shine. They had releases today and now Vinny is in the fold and Zant is sure to follow.

Purely coincidence that Testaverde was signed today and Cassel being hurt. It was planned all along that Vinny T. would sign once 2 a days were over. The last 2 a day was on Wed. and there was no point bringing him in for the Titans game so to give some TC fodder one more chance to shine. They had releases today and now Vinny is in the fold and Zant is sure to follow.
Good memory on this one. This is exactly what Testaverde said to the press in July when he revealed he'd re-sign with the Pats for this season. This was the timing he spoke of and it should have nothing to do with Cassel's status.

Let's hope Cassel was simply removed for precautionary reasons and to give Gutierrez some experience.

Welcome aboard, Vinnie!

Last edited:
Cassel might have hurt his arm a little. He got hit on arm just as releasing the ball. DE Odom got his arm as it was extended and could have been a little bit of a hyperextension. Guttierrez going to be doing a lot of throwing in practice this week.

not to carry the water for DaBruinz,but you

do understand that we have to make roster
cuts on 8/28.

With this in mind....why would they sign Vinnie the day after the Titan's game,if they
didn't have to?

...let me think......maybe,like....they actually........NEED him,now?

With this in mind....why would they sign Vinnie the day after the Titan's game,if they
didn't have to?

On an ESPN radio segment weeks back he said that he was going to sign with the Pats once 2 a days are over. Well they are over now. Of course they didn't have to, but this was the agreement in place between Vinny and the Pats according to him.

Or maybe they wanted to sign him around now - as Vinny said before - so he can get a little playing time in the last two preseason games - you think ?

Or maybe they wanted to sign him around now - as Vinny said before - so he can get a little playing time in the last two preseason games - you think ?

In a word...NO......timing is too suspicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back