PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Injuries vs. Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanSince74

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Do some of you who live in the Boston area have a handle on what the local pundits/mediots are saying about the guys who are injured? I assume that Mayo won't play, but what about Wilfork and Welker and any others who are on the radar screen up there?

We don't get much detail on the Pats like that down here and I, and I imagine a lot of others who don't live in the area, would appreciate any information or insight you might have.

Thanks!

Do some of you who live in the Boston area have a handle on what the local pundits/mediots are saying about the guys who are injured? I assume that Mayo won't play, but what about Wilfork and Welker and any others who are on the radar screen up there?

We don't get much detail on the Pats like that down here and I, and I imagine a lot of others who don't live in the area, would appreciate any information or insight you might have.

Thanks!
Wilfork and Welker are questionable (50/50), but most think both will play. Mayo is doubtful (75/25) and most think he won't play. However, Chris Price from WEEI.com (and a regular contributor to this board) thinks Mayo may see limited action (15-20?) plays. Chris is a very reliable and down-to-earth guy and source, so "who knows?" Moss has been taken off of the injury report so, essentially, he's classified as 100%. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
i'm not sure exactly what Chris Price meant by Mayo playing 15-20 snaps. I think he said that IF Mayo plays, it will only be limited. He didn't say whether or not he thought Mayo would actually play 15-20 snaps.

Last edited:
There really is limited information about injuries...so..it's hard to tell...and odd things do happen.. Best is really to look at the board..but usually you have to also use common sense with it all..Kaczur is also questionable..but he will play. There was no move for another tackle, so they will be risking a great deal if he is out.

i'm not sure exactly what Chris Price meant by Mayo playing 15-20 snaps. I think he said that IF Mayo plays, it will only be limited. He didn't say whether or not he thought Mayo would actually play 15-20 snaps.
I didn't see him on Comcast. I went by the thread posted here. I think, essentially, we're saying the same thing.

thanks all. that's good news on Welker, I won't expect to see Mayo and am glad that Moss is fine. thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes