PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Injuries, Injuries and more Injuries

frankiesfly

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
With all the great things that happened this past week, It seems to be over shadowed by all the injuries going on. Until I thought there couldn't be any more injuries, week 4 brought just that. There was a lot of big name players out this week and will be even more next week, forcing us fantasy owners digging into the FA pool. To help out some of you guys who might need a RB. Earnest Graham (TB Bucs) and Justin Fargas (Oak) will be replacing the injured Williams and Jordan. Graham would be your best bet because we know Williams is out for season. Get them while their hot because if you don't then someone else will.

With all the great things that happened this past week, It seems to be over shadowed by all the injuries going on. Until I thought there couldn't be any more injuries, week 4 brought just that. There was a lot of big name players out this week and will be even more next week, forcing us fantasy owners digging into the FA pool. To help out some of you guys who might need a RB. Earnest Graham (TB Bucs) and Justin Fargas (Oak) will be replacing the injured Williams and Jordan. Graham would be your best bet because we know Williams is out for season. Get them while their hot because if you don't then someone else will.

Unbelievably bad Sunday for RB's that's for sure. Thankfully one of mine was on a bye.

Well let's see i have lost Westbrook AND Andre Johnson to injuries this week. So now I need a miracle by Palmer on Monday night to pull out a win. I just don't think it's gonna happen. Grr injuries suck. Oh yeah Cadillac is out for the season too. What a wasted draft pick.

#@%^%$&^!@$&!!!!

Walker is undergoing knee surgery, again!!!

Thankfully Ward is back but on the flip side, he's going against Champ Bailey!

I've lost Sammy for a little while too! WTF! Oh well, hopefully Engram continues his play this week and Bowe gets back on track against Oakland. TJ is my only WR that I can count on right now.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back