PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Injured finger causing concern about Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reflexblue

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I went looking for anything on Brady, i found this don't know if it has been mentioned.

Injured finger causing concern about Brady? | ProFootballTalk.com

is morningm PFT's Mike Florio noted that there's something fishy about today's Dolphins-Patriots game, with speculation about an injury to Tom Brady possibly influencing betting on the game.

Now there's more talk about an injury to Brady: Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Brady suffered an injured finger on Friday.

However, Schefter reports that the Patriots don't expect Brady to have any problem with the finger, that it sounds worse than it is, and that Brady will play today.

This talk about a Brady injury began earlier in the week, and Schefter's report says Brady suffered the finger injury on Friday. So the finger isn't all that's fueling the injury speculation. But one way or another, Brady will be on the field today in Miami, and we'll have an opportunity to judge for ourselves whether he looks healthy.

Last edited:
As long as he can throw at least 15-20 yard passes, I'm ok with this so called "injury".

Last edited:
I suspect it's much ado about nothing. Prolly got a paper cut signing autographs or some such nonsense. :D

Radio jocks and media wh@res like Florio have to keep coming up with things to generate listeners.

Well, hopefully it isn't that big of a deal. It hasn't been until Monday.

It would be ironic that with people bashing O'Brien all week that the biggest problem with the offense is that Brady's finger is affecting his throws and decision making (he might opt for a short pass in certain situations since he doesn't feel he can be as accurated down the field).

Well, hopefully it isn't that big of a deal. It hasn't been until Monday.

It would be ironic that with people bashing O'Brien all week that the biggest problem with the offense is that Brady's finger is affecting his throws and decision making (he might opt for a short pass in certain situations since he doesn't feel he can be as accurated down the field).

Perfect example of that , first drive when he went short to Wes Welker, than long to Moss ... It does bear some watching.

well I'll take 15- 20 yards all day, screens to Faulk, slants to Welker, and if Moss opens up heave it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes