Welcome to PatsFans.com

Infuriated About Tough CNN Interview, McCain Cancels Larry King Appearance

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by weswelker#83, Sep 2, 2008.

1. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Today, CNN’s Wolf Blitzer revealed that because of that tough interview, the McCain campaign has canceled the senator’s appearance on Larry King Live tonight:

The McCain campaign said it believed that exchange was over the line and as a result the interview scheduled for Larry King Live with Sen. McCain was pulled.

Is this a tough Interview?
    Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYYiw_y2qDI

CNN has been going after the Democrats just as hard, if not harder, as the Republicans. What's he afraid of?
    "Hey , tucker bounds ,next time , try Fox News"
  2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

saw the interview yesterday live. I kept waiting for him to answer the question she keeps asking him. Its a simple question that he should've been prepped on, or at least knew something about since it was HE that brought up her 'commander in chief' experience while leading the Alaskan National GUard....

I ask again.....

Who exactly is leading the trainwreck express?
  3. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Nooooo. It wasn't cuz of this part of the interview, it was later in the interview when Campbell was an absolute C*NT by insunuating that Palin was somehow a bad mother for not staying at home and sucking her man's **** and taking care of the kids instead of having a career in public service.

No matter what Wolfy say's. That was the big issue.

She's an sexist ASSWIPE, and McCain was right to tell Larry King and CNN to "go screw".

Brown is a total media pig and a discrace to her profession. Despicable conduct for a reporter. No wonder MEN
  4. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Sorry I can't get past the CNN No bias No bull around the "breaking news". Hysterical. Sounds like Ms Brown was on the verge of saying "our candidate" at any minute. And when he actually was answering the question she "had to interrupt" Just hysterical. It has become a cliche to remark on Fox bias but, just listen to CNN.

And Ms. Brown Palin has negotiated with Canada over pipe line issues. What has your guy done aside from campaign for the last 2 years?
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2008
  5. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Tell us, who on Fox offers any semblance of "balance" remotely comparative to the corrosive mainstay of Glenn Beck on CNN? There is none.
  6. Michael

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Alan Colmes. And you're right I do give CNN some credit for bringing on Beck. Even though he is a blow hard. And they put him on the Headline News channel not the Larry King Anderson Cooper CNN channel.
  7. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Alan Colmes? LOL... that comparison has been covered, ad nauseum, here.

Alan Colmes is a mousy CO-host who routinely gets steamrolled and backs down in the heat of debate. He's EXACTLY what Fox wants as their token liberal: He's held in check by a loud, fratboy co-host, he's mousy, relatively docile, unappealing and he seldom asks the truly tough questions.

Beck, however, hosts his own show, bloviates to the screen like a bobblehead doll with absolutely NO ONE holding him in check for his entire time slot.

Get back to me when Colmes gets his own show on Fox, and is allowed to run at the mouth to the cameras with his own, never-ending op-eds.

As a side note, I increasingly believe Beck is pretentiously flamboyant to the point of ... well, I won't say it... Let's just say he has a curious Charles Nelson Riley thing going on.
  8. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +775 / 5 / -15

#87 Jersey

Flamboyant ... now that is something that makes you cheery as expected.
  9. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

What does this even mean? Wow, are you ever taking a beating the past few days... It shows in your 15-year-old approach to posting, despite an advanced age....
  10. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +238 / 8 / -26

Bennett spends considerable time on CNN...

With that being said watched CNN for 15 minutes last night, and became nauseated.. watched Fox for 5 minutes and then puked... it is no wonder that we are all so polarized.. talking points, lies and deception are the rule of the day.
  11. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Common Ground........... I can't disagree with you there.
  12. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Rookie

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

CSPAN.....no talking heads, just the camera aimed at the podium.......a welcome relief for those tired of the BS...
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  13. Michael

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Name a liberal that doesn't describe.
  14. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +383 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

You always say that and I don't get it. Colmes infuriates me which shows he's doing his job. He's not as loud as Hannity but he's just as partisan - and it shows in his questions IMO.
  15. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

well, perhaps he's toughened up a slight bit... because every time i've ever seen that awful show, mousey Alan Colmes whimpers to silence and let's gets have the last word, while Hannity cuts liberal guests' mics and closes the segment with his loud, blathering mouth... always....