PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Info for Arizona Trip-Takers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsox23

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I realize some of you might have an issue with this posting, but for people who are attending the Super Bowl or just going to AZ, it's an event for which many folks will want to have details.

Thanks for understanding.

New England Patriots
Fan Club Of Arizona
(Founded, 1997)
P.O. Box 43273
Phoenix, AZ 85080

Web: www.nepfca.com E-Mail: [email protected]

======================================================

Press/Media Release
For Immediate Release

======================================================

21 January 2008

Big Blue Collar Bash for Pats Fans

With all the Big Name celebrities appearing at Super Bowl Parties all across the valley, with the big buck admission fees, the New England Patriots Fan Club Of Arizona will be holding their own Super Bowl Week party, and admission is absolutely free, nada, zilch, zippo.

You won’t see any Hollywood celebrities, any big name, non football, sports stars, or recording artists, but you will see thousands of Patriot fans, the real hard core, blue collar fans that, actually, know the names of the players, unlike the celebrities who will be headlining those other events.

And, there may be sports writers, radio stations, tv stations, former Patriot players, and even some of the executives of the Patriot’s front office, there for the fans to talk with, mingle with, and collect photographs, or autographs, or just to discuss football, not which movie they might be appearing in next. And, a man named Kraft might make an appearance, as he has done before.

Patriot fans all across the nation are familiar with The Vine Tavern, on Indian School Road and 28th Street in Phoenix, which has been the headquarters for the local fan club for nine seasons now and has been the site for three prior Patriot Super Bowl events, and two others when the Pats were in town to play the Cardinals.

These events have been attended by thousands of Pats fans that have made the club, and The Vine, gain national prominence as the place for Pats fans to be, in Phoenix.

The event will begin at 7:00 PM on Thursday, January 31st, and any, and all Patriot fans are welcome to attend. (Giant fans are, also, welcome) ADMISSION IS FREE, PARKING IS FREE. FOOD AND BEVERAGE ARE NOT.

The club will hold it’s Super Bowl, game day party at the Vine on Sunday, February 3rd. Again, there will be no admission charge.

Information can be obtained from the club [email protected], or on the clubs web site at www.nepfca.com .

anyone headed out to AZ? The party at the Vine last time was awesome.

i plan on going to the thursday night thing w/ 3 other buddies...is the line gonna be out the door or what?

I know its a big bar (been there a few times when i lived in tempe) but the PATS following is quite strong out there so do you have any recommendations on what time to get there for some bar seats? Noon? :)

Thanks for the post. I am headed to the game, but unfortunately won't get there until Fri. Any idea what time the Vine is opening on Sun.? I will be traveling in from Sedona early Sun. morning and would love to go there prior to the game, maybe for an early lunch and a little tailgating if possible.

Thanks for the post. I am headed to the game, but unfortunately won't get there until Fri. Any idea what time the Vine is opening on Sun.? I will be traveling in from Sedona early Sun. morning and would love to go there prior to the game, maybe for an early lunch and a little tailgating if possible.

That sounds like a great idea to me too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back