Welcome to PatsFans.com

Ineligible Prez cited as reason to kill Obamacare.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by KDPPatsfan85, Jan 13, 2011.

1. KDPPatsfan85

KDPPatsfan85 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +148 / 6 / -8

#51 Jersey

Ineligible prez cited as reason to kill Obamacare

2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +223 / 6 / -2

#91 Jersey

World Net Daily :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hows Bat Boy Doing?

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  3. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Why are people still going on about this???

Get over it!!! God damn....

Instead of talking about the issues, they would rather change the subject....this is why nothing ever gets done....losers

NEWSFLASH! We are all immigrants in one way or the other!! but but but the Constitution says so!!!! It also says you can own a slave.:bricks: Don't make it right if thats your justification:cool:

4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +808 / 2 / -9

If Obamacare is in danger of being killed because there may be a question as to Obama being an American citizen then maybe it's time Obama showed us "THE REAL THING"

:rofl::rofl:

5. khayos

khayos In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ugh the whole Birther thing is so pointless...

6. Ilikehappyppl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Why does it matter though Harry?

Let's say he's not for the sake of argument, does that mean that healthcare is not important? does that somehow make the new healthcare law void?

Its just some people trying to change the subject so they don't have to deal with the real issue....Some things matter, this doesn't.:bricks:

You ever played the game, where they have 3 cups and 1 ball and you try to guess what cup the ball is in? its the same thing, they are trying to distract you long enough to
    switch the ball around to where you forget where its at. My grandpa always tells me, "Son keep your eye on the ball" its all about forgetting about the distractions and focusing on what's at hand=)

To me it doesn't matter if you where born here or not, its not about being born in a country or a place its about sharing the same ideals and wanting something better for yourself and your fellow man.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  7. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,332 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

[​IMG]

8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +511 / 14 / -28

World Net Daily has less credibility than did Pravda in the 70's...

It is roughly euivalent to TMZ for news..

Joe Farah is proud of his followers, keep contributing, his bank account grows and grows over non issues..

9. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +340 / 12 / -11

The CT SS numbers have been explained for years now. SS numbers are processed based on the return address on the enveloped and Obama's father lived in CT for several years. Of course, this only means anything if anyone really has Obama's SS numbers.

Meanwhile, the new gov of Hawaii, who said he knew the Obama's when Barrack was born, said he wants to find a way to release whatever info the Hawaii government has available. But, I hardly see the point, since the idiots who think Obama wasn't born here don't accept his official (duplicate) birth certificate, the birth announcements that appeared in two Hawaii papers, and other evidence that Obama was born here. In my opinion, birthers are racists who simply believe that someone like Obama can't be one of us.

10. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +653 / 7 / -2

Um, I'm not a birther at all, but he's never released his birth certificate. The birth notice, or certification thing, is not a genuine birth certificate.

11. Ilikehappyppl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

lol, So the 2 newspapers that printed the birth are lying too? Its all a big conspiracy Real World there out too get you!!!

Its so funny how people want proof, then get it and then ***** about how its not good enough for them.....come on man.....you and the rest can take your Dog and pony show down the road.

Not everything is a conspiracy, sometimes the truth just hurts....Obama is our 43rd president and while I not too thrilled about the job he has done, he's still our president. Keep your eye on the ball ;)

12. Ilikehappyppl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Too funny, I was thinking about that right after I wrote it....:rocker:

13. Patters

Ratings:
    +340 / 12 / -11

It's a birth certificate, an official "certification of live birth." You're falling for the tea baggers line when you say it's not a birth certificate.

http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/birth_certificate_3.jpg

A Massachusetts birth certificate is called a Certificate of Birth, so by your reasoning it's not a birth certificate. In CA, it's called a Certification of Vital Records. If Obama's document is not a birth certificate, it means there are tens of thousands of Hawaians getting official documents without birth certificates.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  14. Real World

Ratings:
    +653 / 7 / -2

Maybe you can't read, but no where did I say that the newspaper was lying to anyone. I simply said that he has never shown his birth certificate. Personally, I think his BC will show that he was indeed born in Hawaii. I bet it has something on it that he doesn't want people to see though. Like I said before, I'm no birther.

Sorry Patters. It's not a birth certificate. No matter how often you link factcheck, it is not, and will never be a genuine BC. The real deal is under lock and key. Like I said before, I'm no birther, but what he released isn't a genuine BC. Certs of live birth are a separate document.

15. Patters

Ratings:
    +340 / 12 / -11

You can push the birther line and say you're not a birther all you want, but a certificate of live birth is in fact a birth certificate:

Birth certificate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What is your definition of a birth certificate? Mine is an official document that certifies birth. The Hawaii short form is the official document that certifies birth and is a birth certificate. I've never seen any evidence that it's not considered a valid birth certificate where birth certificates are required; otherwise, Obama (and many others) would not have his passport.

But, by all means post some evidence supporting your point of view? And try not to rely on the birthers for your evidence.

16. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +247 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

17. Real World

Ratings:
    +653 / 7 / -2

They are two different forms Patters. Simple fact pal. Wait, let me go link Wikipedia and factcheck. Hold on...:rolleyes:

18. Patters

Ratings:
    +340 / 12 / -11

Do you even know what "birth certificate" means? Many states have two different forms. What's your point? States determine what is and isn't a birth certificate. In Hawaii, the short form is the birth certificate you get when you lose your long form. Hawaii's long form contains more info than the New York birth certificate. Does that mean the New York birth certificate is not a birth certificate? Real, it sounds like you've bought a line of bull from the birthers, but by all means explain yourself: Define birth certificate and then explain why the Hawaii short form is not a birth certificate.

When a Hawaiin goes here and requests a birth certificate, they get the short form:

Hawai‘i State Department of Health

But, maybe you know what a birth certificate is and the state government don't! :rolleyes: More likely, you've simply bought the birther line and can't even define birth certificate in a way that excludes the Hawaii short form.

19. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +808 / 2 / -9

LOONS HATE ALL THIS:
    Why does the women that worked in the records department in city hall keep saying to the media "i saw the official certificate" what is she talking about, if there is an "official certificate" in other words one that is different from the yellow piece of paper that Jug Ears waves around why won't he let Chris Matthews show it on live TV to the world this one act alone would guarantee him a second term.

If Barry Jug Ears gave Chris Matthews the honor of "showing the birth certificate" on live TV sappy Chris would have three straight Orgasms, he would p!ss his pants, he would give himself a hernia screaming and yelling then he would start gagging and drop dead from drowning on his own drool.

:bricks:

"mommy"
    "yes dear"
    "where was i born"

20. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,332 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

Which state is Hawaii ... 50 - 51 - or 52?