PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Indystar new message board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange is being kind. Alphonz's avatar is very weird. I have a summer house in Truro and he would fit right in with the summer crowd of my neighbors in P-town. If you shaved the skinny little gorilla he would lose half his body weight. It's very apparent that he has that he has the little man with little penis complex.

ROLMFAO!!!

I couldn't believe how upset they were about that. My stomach hurt I was laughing so hard. No sense of humor what so ever. No wonder why hate is second nature for them.

Funny stuff over there, colts4ever aka bwianS aka boohooloser is at it relentlessly. Even his fellow colts fans are sick of him.

Yeah, they not only deleted my thread, but I have been banned too! Luckily I had registered two other user names. :D

A professional troll! I've done that and then had my IP address banned:mad:

Jilla, you sick puppy!! Aren't you a member of ColtFreaks? I thought I recall some nice discussions with you darling...no?

You mean the Jilla who predicted Miami will win the AFC East? :singing:

Jilla the prediction queen ????:D:D

sorry to bump this, but somebody just asked me about Indystar vs ColtFreaks, and I found this thread and read a little, and I'd say there are some MAJOR misconceptions here.

Coltfreaks is the biggest colts board on the internet now. It used to be indystar, but uhhh, go check that out and see what it has become.

I have no idea why people are knocking coltFreaks. go look at it. It's nothing but football discussion on the main board. And yes, I am a mod there. No agenda...I don't care if you join, I'm just saying people can't throw out stupid insults with no evidence to back it up.

Last edited:
sorry to bump this, but somebody just asked me about Indystar vs ColtFreaks, and I found this thread and read a little, and I'd say there are some MAJOR misconceptions here.

Coltfreaks is the biggest colts board on the internet now. It used to be indystar, but uhhh, go check that out and see what it has become.

I have no idea why people are knocking coltFreaks. go look at it. It's nothing but football discussion on the main board. And yes, I am a mod there. No agenda...I don't care if you join, I'm just saying people can't throw out stupid insults with no evidence to back it up.

I was actually thinking about joining there. However, my opinions sometimes allow me to get the hell flamed out of myself on THIS forum. I can't iMAGINE what would happen if I went to a Colts forum.

I was actually thinking about joining there. However, my opinions sometimes allow me to get the hell flamed out of myself on THIS forum. I can't iMAGINE what would happen if I went to a Colts forum.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. My son posts there and he's a Pats fan. He actually thinks it's 10 times better than Indystar. Plus they have their own sub forums and smack shack so if you want to talk some smack then they tolerate it. I don't know what happened to Indystar but both Colts and Pats fans have made that place a joke.

You may be beaten about the head and shoulders. ;)

If anyone wants to join ColtFreaks, feel free to PM me here and tell me what your username will be there, and I'll make sure you're given the same "fair shake" that I've been given here.

There really are good people on both ends of this rivalry, and i think it's important that we all interact while we still have one of the fiercest rivalries in the history of the NFL on our plates.

If anyone wants to join ColtFreaks, feel free to PM me here and tell me what your username will be there, and I'll make sure you're given the same "fair shake" that I've been given here.

There really are good people on both ends of this rivalry, and i think it's important that we all interact while we still have one of the fiercest rivalries in the history of the NFL on our plates.

My username there is the same as my username here.

Why don't you PM me here who you are at coltfreaks. I have registered there a couple of weeks back. Haven't posted much. Just testing the waters.

Edit: I hope you are not graywolf59....see sample of 'fair shake'

http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4764

Last edited:
Why don't you PM me here who you are at coltfreaks. I have registered there a couple of weeks back. Haven't posted much. Just testing the waters.

Edit: I hope you are not graywolf59....see sample of 'fair shake'

http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4764

I wouldn't recommend having any sort of positive opinion about the Pats. Doing so got me ganged up on. I handled myself, of course (to the point where some people wanted me to get banned, lol) but it will still get you quadruple teamed. Rubber Bean, feel free to let me know when I'm getting out of line over there.

I wouldn't recommend having any sort of positive opinion about the Pats. Doing so got me ganged up on. I handled myself, of course (to the point where some people wanted me to get banned, lol) but it will still get you quadruple teamed. Rubber Bean, feel free to let me know when I'm getting out of line over there.

Have you noticed that every thread that is started by our very famous Indcolt18288 and/or Jilla are moved from the main board. Goes to prove that these 2 nitwits have nothing to say or add. :rolleyes:

p.s. I know you are reading this 18288 :eek::D

Am I seeing things, or does the indystar forum have more spygate threads than our forum? I've never looked at their forum until now, but if I want to read 100 threads on spygate, I can do that here. :rolleyes:

Am I seeing things, or does the indystar forum have more spygate threads than our forum? I've never looked at their forum until now, but if I want to read 100 threads on spygate, I can do that here. :rolleyes:

The Indy Star forum is a strange story. I have a buddy who posted there and he gave me some insights.

It was for years a combination of old-time Colts fans and newer Colts fans, with a few interlopers. It had good football discussions.

At one point some teenagers, lukewarm Colts fans, decided it was funny to rile up Colts fans under new screennames by pretending to be superobnoxious Patriots fans. They enjoyed getting the hostile reaction. They were so successful in ticking off Colts fans that the Colts fans fell for it and (for revenge) they trolled on Patriots sites. That led to real Patriots fans "getting payback" by going to the IndyStar forum and joining the fake Patriots fans in irritating the Colts fans.

To confuse it further, some of the teenage fake Patriots fans had other screennames and "argued with themselves" using the screenname associated with being a Colts fan.

The board was poorly moderated, didn't screen by IP address, and just became a troll-fest free-for-all with tons of people pretending to be someone other than they really were and having multiple screen names. One of the more lame-brained "Colts fans" was even (I think) a Patriots fan feigning outrage about spygate and making real Colts fans look stupid with his ignorant rants (Gilbert Gardner).

Finally the forum software was replaced with something so user-unfriendly that everyone whose posts were worth reading left there for good.

I kind of feel bad for the people who seriously wanted to talk football there and whose forum was run downhill by pranksters. The funny thing is, some of the Patriots fans they hated the most and who shaped their opinions about Patriots fans were really Colts fans posting that way to make them mad and they never figured it out!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye