PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Indystar new message board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just speaking my mind on my own board and it doesn't say anything about spygate like I said. I have said on here a million times I think spygate is way overblown and no big deal. I did admit I was wrong and got out of line in a couple posts, it happens to the best of us sometimes.

You talk smack on your board and come here and try to be nice. Sorry, but I am still sceptical.

You talk smack on your board and come here and try to be nice. Sorry, but I am still sceptical.

The only thing im going to say to you is sorry for the way I acted toward you, I was way out of line.

Apology accepted.

Thanks man, I just need to realize where I am sometimes, its like going into somebody elses house and giving them crap and thats not cool and thats what I did..

Thanks man, I just need to realize where I am sometimes, its like going into somebody elses house and giving them crap and thats not cool and thats what I did..

You're a loser, apologize to those cheatriots...:mad:

I'll reprimend you on our indystar board, maybe even ban you from there..

:bricks:

It is actually me. I had lied to you before.

And stop promoting other colts boards on our indystar board. It'll get you banned!! :mad:

This is a final warning.

IUCPF
Hey peckerhead.......take a hike......:bricks:

Wow their new board is ugly and horribly made! :rofl:

Wow their new board is ugly and horribly made! :rofl:

Yeah it downright sucks bad, alot of us have left it, I won't be on that board very much anymore. Checking out some of the others...I like this style of board.

The new board not only sucks but is a launch pad for spam, adware, spyware and more.

The only good thing is that Bojangles, 3effinpoints have joined and are posting. Everyone is looking for ManningArmy to make his entrance.

:rocker:

The board resembles the team that it represents. :rocker:

The comparisons between the new Colts board and the city it represents is more fitting:
  • second-rate (Have you ever been to Indianapolis?):rolleyes:
  • classless (Representative of the fans that post there and boo 13 year olds.):mad:
  • dull (Again I ask..Have you ever been to Indianapois?):ditto:
  • hokey (Once again...Have you ever been to Indianapolis?):bricks:

The new board not only sucks but is a launch pad for spam, adware, spyware and more.

The only good thing is that Bojangles, 3effinpoints have joined and are posting. Everyone is looking for ManningArmy to make his entrance.

There's no mods to ban anyone either. They are bright out there, aren't they?

The board resembles the team that it represents. :rocker:

That is hardly the case, that would mean the Colts would be a sub .500 team if it represented our message board. The message board just plain sucks..

That is hardly the case, that would mean the Colts would be a sub .500 team if it represented our message board. The message board just plain sucks..

No, that is exactly the case. Just because your team isn't a sub .500 team, doesn't mean that everything relating to the Colts doesn't suck.

No, that is exactly the case. Just because your team isn't a sub .500 team, doesn't mean that everything relating to the Colts doesn't suck.

of course that would the the opinion of a Pats fan and most Colts feel the same way about the Pats, its only normal..

ManningsArmy has finally signed up over there.

The board will finally get better.!!!!! Can't wait to read his posts.

GO MANNINGSARMY !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back