PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Indystar forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lichtenstein

Rookie
Reaction score
Belly aching about Wes yelling "you fing suck" at the Colt at the end of the last meeting. whaa, whaa, whaa do you think the mighty colts will use this as bulletin board material??? Whaa, what a bunch of ****'s.

Here is the article they reference. Read the whole thing, if anyone shoiuld be pissed it's the Pats, they where robbed in that game.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/071109

Here is the link to their complaint post

http://www2.indystar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219114

:singing: :singing:

Belly aching about Wes yelling "you fing suck" at the Colt at the end of the last meeting. whaa, whaa, whaa do you think the mighty colts will use this as bulletin board material??? Whaa, what a bunch of ****'s.

Here is the article they reference. Read the whole thing, if anyone shoiuld be pissed it's the Pats, they where robbed in that game.

I had not heard about this Indystar forum.....

I really didn't see any belly aching. Most of the post were about Reid actually.

BTW, I don't think teams use a whole lot bulletin board stuff, especially at this point in the year. If teams aren't up for the games enough that they need bulletin board stuff to motivate them, they shouldn't be here.

I've made a resolution to never lurk there again. Someone called the Pats claseless because they were introduced as a team instead of individually. I have officially heard it all. They are the most resentful and illogical people I've ever seen.

I really didn't see any belly aching. Most of the post were about Reid actually.

BTW, I don't think teams use a whole lot bulletin board stuff, especially at this point in the year. If teams aren't up for the games enough that they need bulletin board stuff to motivate them, they shouldn't be here.

The Patriots have used bulletin board stuff every single year in the playoffs and Super Bowls. They've used it to get up for games.

So, you're going to tell them they really shouldn't be there?

One thing these particular Colts fans don't understand is that players from all teams talk smack during the GAME, but it really is stupid to do it before the game.

Honestly, I think its awkward for fans of a team that has never won it all to finally shake the whole disrespect/us against the world persona that they had before they won the big enchilada.

I just want to say to them, just toss the ball to the ref and act like you been there, you won it, settle down.

The Patriots have used bulletin board stuff every single year in the playoffs and Super Bowls. They've used it to get up for games.

So, you're going to tell them they really shouldn't be there?

One thing these particular Colts fans don't understand is that players from all teams talk smack during the GAME, but it really is stupid to do it before the game.

Those guys may listen to the talk and put it in the mental rolodex, but I seriously doubt that anyone plays harder because of it. And if they do, then they shouldn't be there. Playing in the playoffs with a chance at the Super Bowl is the motivation, not something that another player said.

So Colts fans are already proclaiming themselves as moving forward to the AFC Championship game?

Seems like the Bolts should use this as bulletin board material more so than us

Of course Welker's comments were directed towards the Ref, not the Colts - and he was right for reasons obvious in that article (is Welker even quoted in there?)

It was some embarrassing officiating for the NFL and is really the only reason the Colts were as close as they were.

Maybe the NFL refs decide to be more balanced and favor the Pats this time - that would be fitting, but I'm not going to hold my breath

I've made a resolution to never lurk there again. Someone called the Pats claseless because they were introduced as a team instead of individually. I have officially heard it all. They are the most resentful and illogical people I've ever seen.

You would have been proud of me today, I actually defended Brady on Indystar, somebody started a thread making a big deal out of Brady being in NY and Romo being in Mexico and Manning staying home to study...I told the thread starter that I think when a QB wins 3 Superbowls then they have earned the right to do whatever they want with their free time, I also said Romo on the other hand hasn't proven anything and should just focus on football.

The Bolts can use bulletin board material all they want, they had no shot BEFORE Gates got hurt, now they truly are screwed, the Jags will give the Patriots more of a game than the Bolts will give the Colts, a case of the #2 seed having an easier draw than the #1............

The Bolts can use bulletin board material all they want, they had no shot BEFORE Gates got hurt, now they truly are screwed, the Jags will give the Patriots more of a game than the Bolts will give the Colts, a case of the #2 seed having an easier draw than the #1............

exactly what I thought, It seems the Colts will have it a little easier path to the AFCCG then the Pats, although I am not looking past the Chargers, I would much rather have to face the Chargers then the Jags right now. Jags might give you a game but the Pats win by 14.

You would have been proud of me today, I actually defended Brady on Indystar, somebody started a thread making a big deal out of Brady being in NY and Romo being in Mexico and Manning staying home to study...I told the thread starter that I think when a QB wins 3 Superbowls then they have earned the right to do whatever they want with their free time, I also said Romo on the other hand hasn't proven anything and should just focus on football.

I did see that and fyi, Brady lives in NY. I don't know why the Pats posters didn't point that out. Good job!

I love this line of thinking. It's not a matter of "needing bulletin board stuff to motivate them", but just adding fuel to the fire. These players are human, and when they feel disrespected, it's going to charge them up a little more. Teams like the Pats and Colts are too smart to get drawn into it leading up to the game, but you're fooling yourself if you think they don't notice.

I did see that and fyi, Brady lives in NY. I don't know why the Pats posters didn't point that out. Good job!

Then how dare Brady be out and about in his hometown...:D I think its threads like that, that have driven alot of people away from that forum.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!! :mad:

Last edited:
Then how dare Brady be out and about in his hometown...:D I think its threads like that, that have driven alot of people away from that forum.

You know, I hate to say this because I'm a woman, but I think it really is a downfall to that board that there are so many women. Women, by nature are so damn catty and it comes out in full force over there. And it looks as if Queen Catty Asshat has been paroled and reappeared.

I'm all for competitive banter but when actual facts are so clearly dismissed, it's absurd. Like the injury whining. There was a thread here yesterday that proved that past Pats teams have been more afflicted than this current Colts team and won 2 Super Bowls. Most posters over there will look at it and find a way to make it so we only had 1 starter out all season and we're making things up.

It's a shame because as was stated yesterday, Colts trolls are actually the best of all of them.

You know, I hate to say this because I'm a woman, but I think it really is a downfall to that board that there are so many women. Women, by nature are so damn catty and it comes out in full force over there. And it looks as if Queen Catty Asshat has been paroled and reappeared.

I'm all for competitive banter but when actual facts are so clearly dismissed, it's absurd. Like the injury whining. There was a thread here yesterday that proved that past Pats teams have been more afflicted than this current Colts team and won 2 Super Bowls. Most posters over there will look at it and find a way to make it so we only had 1 starter out all season and we're making things up.

It's a shame because as was stated yesterday, Colts trolls are actually the best of all of them.

Wow IUColtsPacerFAN is back, just for the record I talk to our mod on indystar.com and he says this is NOT him. I figured most people here already knew that but just wanted to make sure.

what you said about injuries just proves that the Pats have much better backups then the Colts do. We have tons of money in our starters that we can't afford injuries to big name players, although we haven't done too bad this year. But injuries are part of the game that you have to overcome and obviously the Pats do it really well..

Truer words were never spoken.

I used to be a poster there. It got so bad, I said to the mod, get rid of my user name -- I'm done. I then used to lurk on occasion, and actually the site is much better than it was --- but, the sour taste in my mouth is still there. So every two weeks or so I still lurk, but I feel no need to look anymore. It is all more of the same.

Indystar and Cowboyszone are the two worst sites for nasty in the league. So if you visit, well, just be prepared to get annoyed. Or you can choose not to go, the best of the two solutions!!!!!

exactly what I thought, It seems the Colts will have it a little easier path to the AFCCG then the Pats, although I am not looking past the Chargers, I would much rather have to face the Chargers then the Jags right now. Jags might give you a game but the Pats win by 14.

Maybe I am nuts, but the Jags do not scare me at all. Not at all.

I will take the Jags, thank you very much.

Just my thoughts, Pats vs Colts. Both SD and the Jags just do not match up.

Maybe I am nuts, but the Jags do not scare me at all. Not at all.

I will take the Jags, thank you very much.

Just my thoughts, Pats vs Colts. Both SD and the Jags just do not match up.

Jags would be a harder game for us because they are a division rival and face us twice a year, thats why I wouldn't want to face them, I don't know what to expect from the Jags, Garrard doesn't make alot of mistakes, so if the Jags can play mistake free football then it could be a close game, but like I said and maybe Im being a homer but I think its going to be Colts and Pats again for the AFCCG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes