PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Indy vs. New Orleans who wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rich Eisen just added a t to the end of Ludacris and called his words "immortal"... I don't think he quite knows what "immortal words" actually means. I'd save those for things like "I have a dream," Rich.

Rich Eisen just added a t to the end of Ludacris and called his words "immortal"... I don't think he quite knows what "immortal words" actually means. I'd save those for things like "I have a dream," Rich.

He reminds me of Vince McMahon.

Last edited:
Anyone watching the Louisville/Middle Tennessee State game. MOre than 600 yards total offense, only halfway into the second quarter. Louisville up 31-28.

Faith Hill needs to buy herself a set of breat implants.

Hmmm... did the aint's even show up tonight? They looked REALLY bad.

Am I the only one who kept screaming "RUN BETWEEN THE TACKLES WITH DEUCE!!!!!!!". When Payton didn't, it all but made that Saints O bad.

Don't worry guys-as long as you give it to Morony 25 times, you'll gash them.

Hmmm... did the aint's even show up tonight? They looked REALLY bad.

The Saints are the NFLs most over hyped team. They have no defense. What exactly is Reggie Bush's position? Slash Back? They have no secondary.

Look at their schedule from last year they could not beat good teams. They lost to Carolina twice.

Media will now bet on Dallas to lead the NFC to a Superbowl.

The NFC in a whole, is a huge joke imo...

I agree 100%. My wife asked me after the game "Who is the NFC favorite now to compete with the AFC?" It's really tough to pick an NFC team that could stand up to the best of the AFC.

I agree 100%. My wife asked me after the game "Who is the NFC favorite now to compete with the AFC?" It's really tough to pick an NFC team that could stand up to the best of the AFC.

Frankly-only the Bears have a COMPLETE defense(It's Rex, sadly, that's going to weigh them down). Otherwise, there's alot of teams, pretty much everyone there, that can NOT stop the run.

I was very impressed by the Colts tonight, especially their D-Hats off to their FO-they invest in the draft very richly, which is why it pays off for them when alot of their starters leave or get injured.

...and Box O rocks is right that the Saints have a solid pass rush - the kind that might put that dork QB on his arse a few times.
If that's what that Saint pass rush has become, they are in for a looonnnngggg season - NFC or no. :bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back