PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Indy vs. New Orleans who wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm clearly routing for the Saints, by I'd be shocked if Indy doesn't get ahead quickly and beat them by at least 10 points.

IMHO: Lot's of AFC teams can beat New Orleans, but it would be sweet for Indy to lose Game #1:)

No, you used that name not because it's your opinion, you did it to annoy people. Nice try on damage control though. The horse has already left the barn; you started off here on the wrong foot, spin it anyway you want.

I would not use "Brady's Better" as a screen name on your forum, I wouldn't start off rubbing people the wrong way if I truly wanted to talk football. If I wanted to annoy Colts fans, I would. I have class, you are classless, there is a major difference.

I choose not to ignore you, this is MY forum, not yours ace. You are a guest here, do you act this classless when you are a guest in someones house? Seeing how you act around here, my guess is you do.

You said you are not a ballbreaker, yet you continue to break balls. Your comment in another thread that the last three Colts wins over the Patriots were convincing wins proves it; you call a win with under a minute to go in the AFCCG AT HOME convincing? Your team trailed the entire game, won it in the final minute. That is far from convincing, yet you chose to brand it as such.

I'll give you one point you made, prior to the AFCCG, Manning was absolutely, positively, without question the GOAT; the king of GOATs in the previous three playoff losses (Patriots, Patriots, Steelers).

By all rights, he should have at least one other Super Bowl victory; he, like you, has seen his last one...................

New Orleans, I just don't think the Colts will be able to stop Bush/McAllister.

Indy's got this one in the bag. The crowd will be pumped at home and I think Peyton has a monster game...unfortunately. I'm extremely excited though. The defending SB champs will again win the opener. I remember how everyone predicted the Fish would beat the Steelers.

Last edited:
As much as I don't like the colts, I think they will win by a large margin.

I think the Colts definitely take this one. Home opener, first game of the NFL season, getting to raise a meaningful banner in RCA for the first time ever, I don't see how they can drop this one.

Manning is going to tear the Saints' secondary apart. The only hope for NO is to score 30+ points.

What you said. They haven't done enough to improve that backfield.

Oh no, you have never come here to start trouble "Peytons Better"; your screen name says it all, who signs onto a Patriots forum with that screen name UNLESS they want to be a trouble maker.

If I joined one of your hayseed Colts forums and had a screen name of "Bradys Better", how would you view that?

You come here to talk football with fans other than Colts fans; do you actually know any Colt fans who can "talk football"? 99% of them are bandwagon jumpers who haven't a clue if the ball is inflated or stuffed, so give me a break with that crap too.

Good for you, your team finally got the 10,000 pound gorilla off their backs by beating the Patriots, you barely pulled that off too I might add. When it was 21-3, my guess is you were in the fetal position sucking your thumb trying to find your happy place. I'd bet my house that if they had lost that game, you wouldn't be here, so cut the Howdy Doody, ah gee, shucks ya'll crap, you are a troll, end of story and you will be gone once the Colts go down the toilet..............

C'mon man. Lay off the guy a little. Why do so many people have such a problem with fans from a different team being here? Yes, I'm as bothered as anyone else when they are "trolls" and they do nothing but yank people's chains, but dissenting opinions is what message boards are all about.

And please don't use that "99% are bandwagoner" crap. I can't stand it when people say it about NE fans and myself, so I won't use it on Indy fans, particularly when I know that Indy has plenty of fans that stuck behind them even when the team was just as pitiful as NE has been.

I choose not to ignore you, this is MY forum, not yours ace. You are a guest here, do you act this classless when you are a guest in someones house? Seeing how you act around here, my guess is you do.

It is precisely this attitude that bothers me. These boards are on the internet. They are free to everyone, not just Patriot fans. Of course Pat fans are going to be the biggest contributors, but there is nothing in the bylaws that say fans of other teams aren't just as welcome as anyone else.

FTR, this is exactly what I used to say when I posted on Indystar. I never behaved trollish is any way, but Indy fans consistently accused me of being so just because I cheered for their nemesis. If I didn't like it there, I certainly don't like it here.

Root for the Saints....

Know that the Colts are going to win.......

Whatever it is, I'd take the "over" in this game.

p.s. Does anyone know if the new Indy Stadium is going to be another Dome?

Colts cover... easily.

You're right, Peyton finally got the gorilla off his back. But now that he has, his legacy is secure. IMO, he's already top 10 all-time and if he plays 5-6 more years at his current pace and wins at least one more Super-Bowl, he'll retire as the G.O.A.T.

It's too bad, barring the miracle of defensive ill health that the Colts took advantage of in the second half of the AFCCG last year, Peyton could retire this year as a goat.

Or in 2005 after the Steelers choke job, 2004 after the Patriots choke job (a whopping 3 point effort), 2003 after the Patriots choke job (came into the AFCCG with 8 TD's, zero INT's in the playoffs, how'd that work out for him).

Yep, the king of GOATS.

And as far as my thoughts on trolls Oswlek, can't stand any of them, there are here to break balls and hang around long enough to see their team finally beat us (just ask all the Colts ballbreakers who have set up shop here since the AFCCG).

If they don't bother you, fine, whatever makes you happy. Anyone with a sig "Peytons Better" is a ballbreaker IMO.

I don't know, but I'm taking the under on the 53 point total.

Saints on warpath to prove they're for real; Dolts running in place to prove they can survive losing 6 starters, including a potential HOF LT.

I love Brees, Bush is just touching the limits of his potential, Deuce can pound at will against the marshmallow Dolt front 7, maybe Colston's bubble will re-inflate for a few games this season, and Box O rocks is right that the Saints have a solid pass rush - the kind that might put that dork QB on his arse a few times.

I say the Dolts implode under the weight of their SB crown and Manning throws 2 INTs and the Saints win 31 -30

I wouldnt mind seeing the Colts defense collapse but still I don't like guys like Reggie Bush so I hope they have a $hitty night too. Hopefully its nice and sloppy.

What time is the actual kickoff. I don't want to watch any of the sickening BS
before the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back