PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Indy vs. New Orleans who wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough already with the schoolboy ranks.

People who use terms like"dolts,patsies,etc,only
diminish themselves with their juvenile prattle.

The Colts,who are still World Champs last time I
looked,will easily beat the Saints.

As usual,they will lose the time of possession battle,won't be able to stop the run,......but,will
score 37 points.....by various and sundry means.

.....and win 37-24:rocker:

It's like devils advocate school over here. On the one hand, our defense sucks, on the other, we'll beat the best Offensive machine (New Orleans) from last year.

I think Indy is going to smash the Saints. They are hell bent on not losing their season opener on national TV. Along with that the Saints have a completely suspect defense.

Colts: 35
Saints: 24

Saints!!! :rocker:

It's like devils advocate school over here. On the one hand, our defense sucks, on the other, we'll beat the best Offensive machine (New Orleans) from last year.

Your defense raised it's game in the post season.

If they played the way they did during the regular season, they never would have made it passed the Chiefs that day considering the way the offense turned the ball over, let alone the next two games.

Kudos to Dungy for figuring something

The Saints were the best offensive team that plays
in the "B" league (NFC).

This would put them behind the Colts and about 6 other teams in the"A" league (AFC).

.........I agree

in the "B" league (NFC).

This would put them behind the Colts and about 6 other teams in the"A" league (AFC).

in the "B" league (NFC).

Well, they did lead the LEAGUE in Total Offense and Pass yards per game. Fifth in scoring. Yes, many of those games were versus NFC opponents, but hard to deny they have an explosive unit.

It's going to be an offensive shootout. If the Saints can fight toe-to-toe with
the Colts on offense, then they've got a chance. Manning will rip through the secondary, fairly easily in my opinion.

Well, they did lead the LEAGUE in Total Offense and Pass yards per game. Fifth in scoring. Yes, many of those games were versus NFC opponents, but hard to deny they have an explosive unit.

I stand by my statement....Even the Bengals are better on offense.

Remember...there are 3 things:

...lies.......damn lies.....and statistics.

I stand by my statement....Even the Bengals are better on offense.

Remember...there are 3 things:

...lies.......damn lies.....and statistics.

lol, well with Chad, Housh, and Rudy (along with Carson) hard to argue. Interesting to see if those young guys (Colston, Henderson, Copper) can have another outstanding season. I think Deuce might be this years Corey Dillon (no offense). Reggie is the real deal (in my opinion), and I still have memories of the Saints waxing the Cowboys in Irving.

With all this shootout conjecture you know what that means?

Take the under!

Last edited:
New Orleans wins by 3 or 4 points

Its about time that the defending SB champ loses on the thursday night kickoff opener as ther home team and champ are undefeated so far...the away team is due plus the fact that Indy has lost several key defenders and faces what may be the most potent offense in the NFL this year.

New Orleans 31
Indianapolis 28

Why is everyone underestimating the Saints' D? If anything-losing SS Roman Harper last year to injury really put a dent in their pass D.(They weren't giving up big plays in the sec until he got injured) And their run D was also very stout with him in there. Yah-he's to their D what Bob Sanders is to Indy's D.

Say all you want all the Saints don't play well against AFC teams-thanks to Sean Payton, this team has been consistently well coached, well motivated, and well prepared. The keys to this game will be their run game-I feel SP will utilize Bush and McCalister alot. And Bush has done a better job this preseason at running b/w the tackles.

It'll be a nail-biter. Hopefully the Saints will win.

i predict an Indy W

root for New Orleans.

I'd be shocked if Indy lost at home, I'd love to see the Saints win though.

Oh no, you have never come here to start trouble "Peytons Better"; your screen name says it all, who signs onto a Patriots forum with that screen name UNLESS they want to be a trouble maker.

If I joined one of your hayseed Colts forums and had a screen name of "Bradys Better", how would you view that?

You come here to talk football with fans other than Colts fans; do you actually know any Colt fans who can "talk football"? 99% of them are bandwagon jumpers who haven't a clue if the ball is inflated or stuffed, so give me a break with that crap too.

Good for you, your team finally got the 10,000 pound gorilla off their backs by beating the Patriots, you barely pulled that off too I might add. When it was 21-3, my guess is you were in the fetal position sucking your thumb trying to find your happy place. I'd bet my house that if they had lost that game, you wouldn't be here, so cut the Howdy Doody, ah gee, shucks ya'll crap, you are a troll, end of story and you will be gone once the Colts go down the toilet..............

I like the saints, I am a big fan of Drew Brees, so I want them to win, but it will most likely be a colts victory.

I would love for the Saints to win the game. I think the Saints can win the game but the Colts will win the game.

Colts win. Too many coverage penalties to overcome by the Saints. No way Colts can lose at home. A ruined unveiling of the Superbowl banner will not be tolerated by Polian. Controversy is quaranteed in this one.

Last edited:
Oh no, you have never come here to start trouble "Peytons Better"; your screen name says it all, who signs onto a Patriots forum with that screen name UNLESS they want to be a trouble maker.

Hey, thats just my opinion. Sorry if it bothers you. In the future, maybe you could try the ignore feature?

If I joined one of your hayseed Colts forums and had a screen name of "Bradys Better", how would you view that?

Well, if you came to talk football, I'd say welcome.:)

You come here to talk football with fans other than Colts fans; do you actually know any Colt fans who can "talk football"? 99% of them are bandwagon jumpers who haven't a clue if the ball is inflated or stuffed, so give me a break with that crap too.

Hyperbole.:rolleyes:

Good for you, your team finally got the 10,000 pound gorilla off their backs by beating the Patriots, you barely pulled that off too I might add.

You're right, Peyton finally got the gorilla off his back. But now that he has, his legacy is secure. IMO, he's already top 10 all-time and if he plays 5-6 more years at his current pace and wins at least one more Super-Bowl, he'll retire as the G.O.A.T.

When it was 21-3, my guess is you were in the fetal position sucking your thumb trying to find your happy place. I'd bet my house that if they had lost that game, you wouldn't be here, so cut the Howdy Doody, ah gee, shucks ya'll crap, you are a troll, end of story and you will be gone once the Colts go down the toilet..............

Well, I wasn't sucking my thumb, anyway(I quit that last year:D ). I was pretty frustrated, as you can probably imagine. Kind of like you when Addai busted in with the go-ahead touchdown, I suppose.

As for whether I'd be here if we lost, check my join date. I've been here since before the Pittsburgh loss. So, I can handle my team losing. Its just a game, after all.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes