Indy vs. New Orleans who wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTibbs

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I think Indy is going to smash the Saints. They are hell bent on not losing their season opener on national TV. Along with that the Saints have a completely suspect defense.

Colts: 35
Saints: 24

New Orleans wins.

QB12

I'm picking the Colts too but the Saints are pretty good themselves - and their offense matches up well against the Colts just as the Colts offense does against the Saints. Shootout, Saints will score more than 24.

Manning is going to tear the Saints' secondary apart. The only hope for NO is to score 30+ points.

Indy wins big time. Saints were one of the most over hyped teams last year. Look at their record last year against good teams. They faired poorly. If Big Ben and his back up could torch them for 5 plays over 20 yards in the 1st half of the preseason game Manning is going to light them up. Remember the Saints could not beat the Bears last year. I think almost every AFC playoff team would have beaten the Bears.

The Saints are going to run wild on the Colts.

Indy 13 Saints 3

Last edited:
I don't think the Colts can stop Deuce and then Saints will use Reggie in the passing game.

I think it will come down to turnovers.

I think it will be high scoring as do others.

the heart says saints, but head says colts.

No way the league/refs lets the Colts lose the opener....

No way.

Expect a call along the lines of the Palamalu non-pick somewhere along the line.

colts 3 Saints 2

Should be a high scoring game. Two good offensive tams against two questionable defensive teams. Colts 42-35

No way the league/refs lets the Colts lose the opener....

No way.

Expect a call along the lines of the Palamalu non-pick somewhere along the line.
An ugly scenerio that I can't completely ignore. I can only hope they "face' of the NFL has been on one too many commercials for the peace of mind of the League handicappers.

Based on preseason I believe the Saints have the O-line and backfield ponies to pound Indy's D-line and linebackers. Indy has a rookie LT and NO's D isn't so bad that they can't bring some heat. I vote NO over Indy.

This thread reminded me about something. is somebody going to be running the predict the score contest this year? Wasn't it Alamo or somebody with a screen name like that?

By the way Saints win 31-28

Indy 37
NO 21 (The last 7 in garbage time)

The Dolts win this one in a laugher, which will result in HeNoBrainPanMe and Payatons Better breaking balls for three days on this forum; I can't
wait.

The Dolts win this one in a laugher, which will result in HeNoBrainPanMe and Payatons Better breaking balls for three days on this forum; I can't
wait.

Wow, this "payatons better" must be some kind of a jerk or something.:D

Seriously, who's balls have I ever busted on this forum? I've never came here with the intention of starting trouble, I just like talking football with people other than Colt's fans.

wait.
Long season bro'. Big game for Colts, a win keeps it rollin', a loss gets you wondering. No smack regardless of the outcome, promise.

The Colts but in this case I'll love being wrong :)

Wow, this "payatons better" must be some kind of a jerk or something.:D

Seriously, who's balls have I ever busted on this forum? I've never came here with the intention of starting trouble, I just like talking football with people other than Colt's fans.

Enough already with the schoolboy ranks.

People who use terms like"dolts,patsies,etc,only
diminish themselves with their juvenile prattle.

The Colts,who are still World Champs last time I
looked,will easily beat the Saints.

As usual,they will lose the time of possession battle,won't be able to stop the run,......but,will
score 37 points.....by various and sundry means.

.....and win 37-24:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots