PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Indy-KC Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is playing quite well so far..even if its the chiefs...

they've settled for two field goals. they should have at least 10 already. i guess he gets credit for being a god at midfield though

Is the Dante Hall "X-factor" era officially over now?

KC cant punt anymore..its supposed to be a high scoring game between both offenses. you cant keep up with Indi in a scoring game if u punt a lot..

exactly. this the pressure their offense puts which no analyst talks about ..everyone talks about their run defense...

Let's hope Mr. "Play to win the game" decides to actually play that way. Take a shot downfield for Christ's sake.

Look the Chiefs ran on first down I never would've seen that one coming how about you guys?

A two runs what a surprise, Kc sucks.

no imagination at all...

Huard should be in there.

This one is going to be 44-10 Colts.

Wow did Herm look lost or what during that shot of him? At least I can get dinner and not worry about missing a good game.

Run on 1st and 2nd down, pass on 3rd. I wonder where I've seen that before? Oh, right, it was my Tecmo Bowl gameplan when I was 5.

Last edited:
The Chiefs remind me of the guy whose only job was to get the hell beaten out of him by the bully back when I used to watch professional wrestling.

Chiefs = Angelo Savoldi

I think the Chiefs should have actually come up with a game plan.

KC looks like their guys are trying to play with loads in their pants

collinsworth now says colts D tired of hearing about how bad they were :)
i can foresee sean salisbury saying, "colts are playing physical defense and they are suddenly a contender"

Run on 1st and 2nd down, pass on 3rd. I wonder where I've seen that before? Oh, right, it was my Tecmo Bowl gameplan when I was 5.

Classic!

You know they can't tackle, they expect the pass on 3rd and 7, you have LJ and you take a 5 step drop knowing that Freeney is pinning his ears back and running right at the QB.

Brilliant!

I heard SD is beautifull this time of year! :D

if any of you guys are registered at a Colts board you might as well go congratulate them on the win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back