PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Indy-KC Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green is 2 for 8 for 2 yards and they have 21 yards of offense against a very suspect D. This is a playoff game?

Huard's thinking, "what has to happen for me to get in the game?"
Herm will do it with 3 minutes left , down by 17

The CHiefies are droppin like flies.

Haha, tickets to Steelers/Ravens. Sending you out on top, Bob!

Great commercial, love those post-season NFL Network commercials. "The Raiders were 4-0 in the preseason baby", lol. On a side note, Indy fans are pathetic, they boo every time a KC player gets hurt.

The Chiefs D held up as long as they could waiting for any help from their offense but the Colts are about to finish them off.

You can't stay on the field that long on D without wearing down and the Colts are just running it down the throat of an exhausted front 7.

This reminds me of a game of Madden. You might make some bad decisions and throw INTs, but the AI offense can't move the ball on you so you end up with ridiculous stats like more first downs than yards.

Edgerin who?

Addai is playing like a real champion today.

Game over.

game over. herm doesn't know what adjustments means.

Game over...

Took the ball out the Choker's hand and gave it to Addai.

What's up Herm?

What must time of possession be?

Now that the game is basically over, I bet the Chiefs get a couple of first downs.

Nice pass Trent. Really giving your team a chance there. Hermie sticking with Trent. Herm's an ex player and thinks it's being loyal. Loyal to losing apparently

Chiefs D running out of gas.

Totally. Did anyone hear those stats? KC-grand total of 21 YARDS so far in this entire game. That's incredible.

ty got his money, now he'll have plenty of time to go spend it. maybe him and herm can go hang out.

Man, that Addai is a hell of a back (reminds me of a bigger Priest Holmes). I think he's better than Edgerrin already.The Chiefs D should sue their offense. 0 first downs against a terrible defense, a complete disgrace.

The Chiefs D held up as long as they could waiting for any help from their offense but the Colts are about to finish them off.

You can't stay on the field that long on D without wearing down and the Colts are just running it down the throat of an exhausted front 7.

* Time of possesion is now 30 to 10 minutes. That's crazy.

As much as I truly hate to admit it, I am now hoping Indy just kicks KC's arse

Hey Herm you think you even get a frist down at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back