PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Indy game Nov 4th

Halifax_Pats_Fan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Anyone going down to this game?

I live in Canada, but I would fly down and meet any Pats Fans if any of you guys are going? I am also gonna see if I can get a ticket. I figure, now would be the time to see this team team play Indy with so much talent on both sides of the ball...

cheers...

I am going to be at that game....well I have to get tickets but my sister and I will be going....anyone with any tips for Indy games...let me know!

What kind of tips you looking for? Seems to me Pats fans ( the very few times they come to town) hook up at the Hard Rock pre- game. This isn't Boston we are talking about.. small city, everything walking distance assuming you stay downtown. I think you will find Indy fans on the up and up. I have never seen Patriot tailgating in town but there is always a first and I wouldn't know where they would be able to set up shop to be honest with you. Space is limited with existing tailgate sections and construction of the new stadium. Feel free to drop by the corner of Pennsylvania and South before the game for a good ribbing. I will say this in total honesty.. there is a Pats fan and Boston transplant on your board and trolls Indy boards that claims his dad owns bars in Indy ( Billy O'Neal's and Tip Top Tavern) and is always encouraging pre game parties there. Let me tell you, do what you want, but Partying at Billy ONeals would be like the time some Colts fans got a party together in Mansfield-- not convienient. As for the Tip Top tavern-- it's a former gay bar ( not that there is anything wrong with that) and contrary to what is talked about on the boards it IS NOT really walking distance to the dome. Addressing all the conspiracy theory, remember you will be indoors and it is not cool in there so leave the bulky coat at the hotel. Its possible to navigate around staying indoors when moving around the city. Liquor stores are closed Sundays ( game day) and alcohol at restuarants( which generally do not accpet reservations game day) is not served before noon so plan ahead( shouldn't be a problem with a 4pm start but is definitely a monkey wrench for 1pm starts). Enjoy your stay!

Where is a good place to go before and after the game? Any others going to this game?

The poster above is correct. The Hard Rock was the meeting place for the AFCCG. Haven't been to Indy but once. It's not like we go there a lot and this will be the last time this year anyway. I didn't see any tailgating. I heard it was all south of the stadium and I was north. Make no mistake the dome is downtown kinda Faneuil Hallish so you can;t go wrong. Hopefully we can stay together this year. Seemed like there was a lot of fans going but once we got in the dome we were really scattered about he place.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back