PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Indy fans boo little girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
They announced all the young winners wearing the jerseys of their local team at the RCA Dome and the crowd actually boo'd the young girl wearing a Pats jersey. That was hands down the most classless and immature thing I've heard from any crowd. They truly should be ashamed. I have to hand it to the girl for standing their and taking it with a smile.

Someone needs to post this on YouTube, to prove the classiness of the Colts fans.

Someone needs to post this on YouTube, to prove the classiness of the Colts fans.

The NFL would have them pull it. I had 3 videos on YT showing how inconsistent the officiating is and the NFL complained and YT closed my account.

They announced all the young winners wearing the jerseys of their local team at the RCA Dome and the crowd actually boo'd the young girl wearing a Pats jersey. That was hands down the most classless and immature thing I've heard from any crowd. They truly should be ashamed. I have to hand it to the girl for standing their and taking it with a smile.

They were booing when the annouuncer came on to make the announcement, but they booed her extremely loud. Losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back