Indy fans are all class

Status
Not open for further replies.

nummit

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
http://www2.indystar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212955

Wishing another stroke on Tedy

Too bad you even recovered from the last one you piece of garbage. I really thought he was more high character than what I just heard. Just caught the tale end of some comments he made on radio today about the noise thing, "you could hear the cd skipping."

What a *****.

As disgusting as that comment is, no need to attribute one ******'s hate to an entire fanbase. If you start playing that game, every fanbase in the country is down in the gutter with them.

If this is the comment on WEEI then he (and other ) should have listened better. He was on and they let him listen, he said it sounded like a skipping CD ...which it did. He then said that if this was true, it has to be looked into, and then he joked about it had to cost a first draft pick and $750.000 Then he closed on a serious note that it is up to the people responsible for these kind of things to investigate it.

So these jack-holes need to calm the ***** down.

As disgusting as that comment is, no need to attribute one ******'s hate to an entire fanbase. If you start playing that game, every fanbase in the country is down in the gutter with them.

I'll second that. Fans are basically fans. We have our share as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes