PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Indy/Dungy news conference at 5 today **Dungy Done**

Status
Not open for further replies.

cincipatsfan

Mayor of Homerville
Reaction score
Will this be the end for "one and Dungy"? Or just another "I'm coming back next year" non-event....

Last edited:
Re: Indy/Dungy news conference at 5 today

It's all about how Marvin Harrison didn't shoot a couple guys even though it was his gun that fired the bullets, and that his gun was found in a trash can at his car wash.

It's all about how Marvin Harrison didn't shoot a couple guys even though it was his gun that fired the bullets, and that his gun was found in a trash can at his car wash.

Funny you bring that up. They just announced on ESPN (consider the source..) that authorities have announced that they have a second witness that says they saw Harrison with the gun in hand at the shooting.

Maybe it will be a doubleheader presser :D

Who else holds a press conference every year announcing that he's NOT retiring? This guy loves to hear himself speak.

Jay Glazer is reporting that Dungy is going around saying goodbye to players, he's done.

Jay Glazer is reporting that Dungy is going around saying goodbye to players, he's done.
Wow. I figured it was just a big attention grab. Color me shocked if true.

Yup. ESPN just reported the same thing, quoting Fox Sports reports.

Good riddance.

Of course, be prepared to be annoyed when he takes the Cowboys HC job in 2010.

Looks like Jim Caldwell will be taking over head coaching duties.

I think he's hanging his headset up, strong rumours have been doing the rounds for ages that no matter what happens he's going.

Funny you bring that up. They just announced on ESPN (consider the source..) that authorities have announced that they have a second witness that says they saw Harrison with the gun in hand at the shooting.

Maybe it will be a doubleheader presser :D

I just read the story, and I've decided that if I ever want to shoot someone and not get charged, it will be in Philly.

ESPN leading the way with the ballwashing.

I'm willing to bet he doesn't cry. He'll talk in the same glassy-eyed cheery monotone as always, citing the desire to spend more time with family and work in his ministry to young people. He'll say he will miss the game but that the team is in good hands with his successor. He'll state that he is done with football, but I'll also bet that he will be back in the game eventually.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots