PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Indoor Tailgating Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bresna

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone PM with some indoor tailgating facilities, preferably ones that charge one price for open bar and a lower price for just a seat, munchies and hot chocolate. I'm bringing my daughter and I'd love to get inside rather than standing around a Coleman stove freezing our butts off. It's one thing when it's me and the guys and there's alcohol involved. :)

So far, the only one that comes up with Google searches is $300 per ticket (it's the Smerlas/DeOssie tent). That's way too much for what we need.

Thanks.

1-877-PATSFAN (Ordway and Smerlas)

:D

1-877-PATSFAN (Ordway and Smerlas)

:D

Yeah, that's the All Pro Productions guys Ordway and Smerlas. They broadcast WEEI from there. They charge $300 per person. It's a pretty good deal if you're going to drink, but way too much if you just want to sit around in a warm area before the game.

Are there any restaurants near the stadium with liberal seating policies? Maybe a place we can kill an hour or two? We will order food, but we won't be in any hurry to eat it. :)

Do what I'm doing, take a limo. You can stay warm, drink, tailgate, and watch TV. It probably costs less if you're going with a couple of people and you don't have to worry about sitting in traffic. You can get in and relax.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back