PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Individual tix to go on sale May 13th at 10 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's much earlier than in the past.

Has anyone ever gotten any tickets???

I never can, this will be my third year running that i havnt been to a game and its not fair.:mad:

SeanBruschi54 said:
Has anyone ever gotten any tickets???

I never can, this will be my third year running that i havnt been to a game and its not fair.:mad:

Several posters here have gotten through. I haven't even tried since '02. Back in '01, when the demand was still reasonable I scored 4 tix two different games.

Last edited:
this might be easier than the last 2.I got good seats 3 yrs ago,and had a shot last yr, but was slow on the draw..

Is there any tricks of the trade? I mean anyway that someone can get a couple of tickets to whatever game i dont even care where i sit.

I just wanna go.

Sat in front of my pc when tickets went on sale the last 2 years. As soon as the clock struck the listed time I rushed in and got absolutely nada. The only tickets were for the 4th preseason game or something stupid like that. I will try again for the 3rd preseasong game and one regular season.

Rather than trying to transact online I used to go to a tickemaster venue at around 8:30 and wait. I know that Filienes in my town had such an office. As it's now Macy's I don't know. Anways it was always successfull.

SeanBruschi54 said:
Is there any tricks of the trade? I mean anyway that someone can get a couple of tickets to whatever game i dont even care where i sit.

I just wanna go.

Haven't had to buy tix for a couple of years now, but one way I used to get them was to show up at the stadium on game day and go to the box office 90 min before game time. Thats when tix from opposing teams are turned back in (usually 500-1000 tix are dubbed by opponents, and unsolds are turned back in on game day and are put up for sale.) You usually can only get individual seats, and bad ones at that, but you can sit kinda close together and try to work out a swap or two to get together in the stands. Hope this helps.

edit: Bring a portable tv. Even if you cant get in, get there 4 hrs before game time, tailgate, and watch the game in the lot with a bunch of other people who just go for the party. Pretty good time. Check out lot #11, although much smaller now, still a great lot to party in!

Last edited:
MrTibbs said:
Sat in front of my pc when tickets went on sale the last 2 years. As soon as the clock struck the listed time I rushed in and got absolutely nada. The only tickets were for the 4th preseason game or something stupid like that. I will try again for the 3rd preseasong game and one regular season.

dont bother trying for preseason.... there will be plenty available below cost; there always are

If you're not on the list to get season tickets, do so. I think it it costs $50 per seat (one time payment).

Once on the list, you'll get early access to tickets. I always had luck getting at least good single tickets, and plenty of pairs 2001-2003. In 2004, I could only get single seats, two for 4 games (8 max).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back