PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Individual tickets on sale July 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder when ticket exchange gets up and running

For those on Waitlist who are not getting emails, The in stadium practice tix are available in account manager now. Date is 8/1

wondering how much tickets are in the ticket exhange for like mezzane corner or something like that not on the third tier?

wondering how much tickets are in the ticket exhange for like mezzane corner or something like that not on the third tier?
Ticket exchange is face value. I don't have the price chart in front of me but I'm sure you could find it.

A quick question about the Ticket Exchange: Once I pay my $100 to get on the waiting list/access to the ticket exchange, can I buy more than one ticket off of the exhange list or only one ticket?

A quick question about the Ticket Exchange: Once I pay my $100 to get on the waiting list/access to the ticket exchange, can I buy more than one ticket off of the exhange list or only one ticket?
I can buy up to 4 a.game and I only asked for 2

I can buy up to 4 a.game and I only asked for 2

So I should be able to get 2 tickets from the exchange even though I'm paying for one name to get on the waiting list? I've been thinking about the exchange for a few years now as a way to get tickets at a better price than the secondary market.

So I should be able to get 2 tickets from the exchange even though I'm paying for one name to get on the waiting list? I've been thinking about the exchange for a few years now as a way to get tickets at a better price than the secondary market.

Pretty sure it was 200.00 minimum to get on the list. Maximum of 4 tickets for purchase.

It's 200 now? It was $50 a ticket when i signed up years and years ago

No you would still get 4 tix per game if you wanted

They make you sign up for 2 seats. $100 per. I think they used to let people sign up for just one seat.

is there like a way i can give money to someone on the wait list and buy off them... or is there a limit you can get in a year if not would love to do that!

is there like a way i can give money to someone on the wait list and buy off them... or is there a limit you can get in a year if not would love to do that!
Yes technically you would be able too. Ticket come in email form. So you would just have to forward them to you and that's it

I unloaded a bunch of my tickets on the exchange today. In fact, I dumped a pair to the home opener in < 1 minute. I still have a pair left vs Miami, and all 4 vs Buffalo. Hopefully they'll eventually sell.

Looks like your home opener fix are gone!

I got 2 emails at the same time: One to tell me the pair had been listed, one to tell me the pair had

been sold. They must've been claimed in a matter of seconds! Naturally, all my sept/oct games

were sold in about 10 minutes. It's the Dec. games that will be a dog, but I hope they're eventually be

snapped up by someone.

I got 2 emails at the same time: One to tell me the pair had been listed, one to tell me the pair had

been sold. They must've been claimed in a matter of seconds! Naturally, all my sept/oct games

were sold in about 10 minutes. It's the Dec. games that will be a dog, but I hope they're eventually be

snapped up by someone.

interested what section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill