Welcome to PatsFans.com

Indians (american)

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, May 16, 2012.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

Every so often I complain about the "Phony Minority Slobberers" the loony "Double Standard Ass Kissers" I try to point out that we should have More American Indians on TV Commercials, Sit Coms, TV Dance Crap, Police Dept's and Fire Dept's, WHY DON'T WE HAVE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION FOR CHOCATAW, PAWNEE AND SOUIX, why is that Do-Gooders ignore Indians.

Finally an old Loony Liberal who has Tofu written all over her pasty liberal face emerges and says she's a f-cking Indian, I said to myself "thank god" well it turns out she is just another Far Left Wing Liberal Phony from Harvard, she's no more Indian than John Fonda Kerry is, she is a DISHONEST PIECE OF STINKING MOONBAT SH!T.

(Grand)mother of all lies stumps the Globe - BostonHerald.com
    Last edited: May 16, 2012
  2. IllegalContact

IllegalContact On the Roster

Ratings:
    +256 / 4 / -8

bow-tied bum-kissers

LOL
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

Instead of tearing her to shreds, going through her rubbish bags, calling her dirty names and insulting her children, the way they did Sarah Palin they will just dream up some goo goo excuse for her and then move on to their next "Moonbat Loony Hero" who once had a relative that was in "The Peace Corp and once shook Jimmy Carters hand"

Conservatives aren't anywhere as Mean and Cruel as Liberals are.
    Last edited: May 16, 2012
  4. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The liberal hypocrisy would be hilarious if it wasn't so galling. We have a woman who is whiter than wonder bread pretending to be a minority to advance her career, and then the institution that hired her going along with the blatent lie in order to increase their prestige.

Much like this forum, there's two sets of rules: One for conservatives who get slammed for doing nothing, and one for liberals who get away with rape, lies, felonies, etc.
  5. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +152 / 1 / -10

We all need to stop allowing our hearts to bleed over issues and look at all of them objectively and pragmatically.

With the constraints and limitaions of our tax base, what's the best, most efficient way to deal with "Issue X"?

That's the right to approach any problem whether it's on a personal or a societal level.

But heck, I'm just one taxpayer & voter....
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

This old Hag is just another Phony using a Minority for her own personal gain, just as Obama is doing to the Gay people.

Dear Gays,
    Obama is using you.

Dear Indians,
    The old bag is using you.